These days, unemployment is a big deal. Everyone up to and including President Barack Obama is debating the best way to help out of work Americans find jobs. So you would think that people who actually already have jobs would be happy about it.
Listen, guys. Killing your bosses once is one thing. But if you have to do it a second time, well, maybe the problem is actually you.
Not that [Spoiler Alert!] they actually ended up killing their bosses in 2011's surprise hit comedy "Horrible Bosses." Though the trio attempted to off their bosses with the help of murder mentor M*th*rf*ck*r Jones (Jammie Foxx), the only actual murder was committed by one of said bosses (namely, Kevin Spacey, who killed Colin Farrell »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Sarah Palin Starts Her Own Online Channel—The Sarah Palin Channel!—to Discuss the "Great Issues of the Day" (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- This Justin Timberlake Breakfast Pun Might Be the Best Yet (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Palin Comes Online With Subscription-Based Web Channel (From Tubefilter News. 28 July 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
Colin Farrell (I)
- Comic-Con: 'Warcraft' Trailer Description and Animated Logo (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Yes No Maybe So, Eros: "Miss Julie" & "50 Shades of Grey" (From FilmExperience. 25 July 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- The Rock Opens Up About "Emotional" Time After Paul Walker's Death (From Popsugar. 24 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Finally You Can Watch Nicolas Cage As Superman! (From Obsessed with Film. 27 July 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: Tiff & Venice Stir Fall Fest Circuit, Comic-Con, How 'Snowpiercer' Became a Gamechanger & More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 26 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Guest Star Nominees Prove Integral to Storytelling (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)