"The Client List" star she's waiting for an "insurance invitation" for her breasts.
"If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it.' Love it! Why not?" she told USA Today with a laugh.
"These things right here are worth $5 million!" she added, motioning toward her chest.
Photos: 'Party' Of One -- Jennifer Love Hewitt
The 34-year-old beauty ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJennifer Love Hewitt
- ‘Garfield’ Animated Movie in the Works at Alcon (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2016, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Win a Canon Powershot camera and tickets to see ‘A Beautiful Planet’ in IMAX (From The Hollywood News. 23 May 2016, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Ghost Whisperer’ Creator John Gray Remembers Series’ Producer Ian Sander (From Deadline TV. 9 May 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Is All Grown Up and Taking the Country Music Scene by Storm (From BuzzSugar. 22 June 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Here's What You're Watching on Netflix This Month (From Hitfix. 21 June 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Big Short,’ ‘The Invitation,’ ‘Mustang’ & More Coming to Netflix This July (Plus IndieWire Picks) (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 12:39 PM, PDT)
"The Client List" (2012)
- ‘The Lennon Report’ to Open Beverly Hills Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 28 March 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Full AFI Festival Lineup And Schedule Unveiled (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 October 2015, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- AFI Fest Completes Lineup, Includes 10 Foreign-Language Oscar Contenders (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)