Duo's Saturday Night Takeaway on ITV attracts 7.2 million viewers, compared with 4.5 million for final of BBC1 charity show
It raised more than £1m for charity but the audience for BBC1's Let's Dance for Comic Relief took the ratings equivalent of a tumble on the dancefloor.
It was down from the 6.7 million (31.2%) who watched the return of the show for its current (fifth) series on 16 February, and barely half the 8 million viewers who watched the first final in 2009.
Let's Dance for Comic Relief, the last live show to be broadcast from within a studio at the BBC's TV Centre in west London, was not helped by going up against Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway on ITV.
Ant and Dec were joined by 7.2 million viewers, a 30.5% share, between 7pm and 8.20pm. »
- John Plunkett
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Q&A: Mel Giedroyc, TV presenter (From The Guardian - TV News. 31 July 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Humans: Season Two for AMC TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- ‘Humans’ Renewed for Second Season (From Slash Film. 31 July 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
"Coronation Street" (1960)
- Strictly's Vincent Simone & Susan Duddy on their wedding: 'Vincent and I had never really danced together' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 July 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Loose Women star Sherrie for Celebrity Big Brother (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Lake Placid vs. Anaconda’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 July 2015, 7:24 AM, PDT)
Steve Jones (XV)
- The Wolfpack – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 June 2015, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- The 100-year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 May 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- White God – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 April 2015, 5:46 PM, PDT)