Well, Family Guy turned in an episode with "Call Girl" that was kind of disturbing for how its characters acted, but at least there was a complexity to the situations that made things interesting.
The intriguing plot line here was Peter cheating on Lois.
How it got there was bit crazy, though, as it started with a birdhouse modeled after the governor's mansion on Benson, which lead to Peter owning a falcon... then getting sued for stealing someone's motorcycle with the falcon... and then Lois winding up with a job as a phone sex operator. Thankfully, they did make a joke about how out of touch with, well, the Internet, that is. It was a circuitous path to get Peter to call Lois on this phone sex line, but they get there.
Now, I found it kind of silly that no one at all was able to tell that it »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Carter Dotson)
Similar News ItemsSeth MacFarlane
- My Top 10 Best Movies of 2014! Plus, Runners-Up and The Worst! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 24 December 2014, 4:54 PM, PST)
- Why Hollywood Isn’t Freaking Over Bummer 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
- TheWrap’s Film Critics Pick 10 Worst Movies of 2014 (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:29 PM, PST)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Our Favorite TV Characters (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ and The National Spread Holiday Sadness With Original Song ‘Christmas Magic’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 8:54 PM, PST)
- 7 Violent “American Dad!” Christmas Episodes! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 23 December 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)
Bill Clinton (I)
- Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized for Shortness of Breath (From PEOPLE.com. 23 December 2014, 8:15 PM, PST)
- There's Nothing Mickey Mouse About This Holiday Lights Display (From PEOPLE.com. 22 December 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- Stephen Colbert Gets Fond Farewell From Hollywood on Social Media (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 10:50 AM, PST)