As you tune in to your favorite TV shows tonight, we think it’s only fair that You decide the night’s best sound bite.
After you’ve watched, submit your choice sound bite in the comments section of this post. Did someone say something amazing on Once Upon a Time, Revenge, or The Good Wife? What about something from The Walking Dead or American Dad? It’s up to you!
Leave a comment with your favorite quote of the evening and the name of the character who said it or vote for someone else’s by hitting “Like” next to their submission. »
- EW staff
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Star Chad Coleman Talks Season 5, Difficult Deaths and Why He Was Cast (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 July 2014, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- Telltale Games Confirms The Walking Dead: Season 3 Video Game (From DailyDead. 27 July 2014, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Norman Reedus and Djimon Hounsou Ain’t Got No Air in First Trailer (From Beyond Hollywood. 27 July 2014, 4:42 PM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Why we should heed Emmy predictions of our Top 24 Users (From Gold Derby. 27 July 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Gotham', 'Arrow', 'Constantine' and 'The Flash' Animated Logos (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)