Warning: The following contains massive spoilers from this Sunday’s episode of ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
This week on Once Upon a Time, Cora and Regina — with The Dark One’s dagger in their possession — set out to breach Gold’s “protected” pawn shop, gain control of Rumplestiltskin and have him do their fiendish bidding. Worst-case scenario: Cora would use the dagger to become the Dark One herself.
Related | Once Upon a Time: Scoop on Dark Snow, Storybrooke’s First Days and the Finale
In a last-ditch effort to save himself (as well as his life, in »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsGinnifer Goodwin
- How to Get the Best Bangs for Your Face Shape (From E! Online. 3 March 2015, 11:34 AM, PST)
- Ginnifer Goodwin Talks 'Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast, Plus Watch an Exclusive Scene (From Moviefone. 11 February 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 January 2015, 12:32 AM, PST)
Robert Carlyle (I)
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ Bosses Preview Emma’s Future and the Queens of Darkness (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 4:18 PM, PST)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Creators, Star Tease Queens of Darkness and What Makes a Hero (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- New Once Upon a Time Photos: Regina, Emma, Hook and a Repentant [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 3 February 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Spring Premiere Recap: Hearts of Darkness — Plus: Get Scoop on [Spoiler]'s Secret (From TVLine.com. 1 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga (From TVLine.com. 28 February 2015, 6:47 AM, PST)
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)