Warning: The following contains massive spoilers from this Sunday’s episode of ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
This week on Once Upon a Time, Cora and Regina — with The Dark One’s dagger in their possession — set out to breach Gold’s “protected” pawn shop, gain control of Rumplestiltskin and have him do their fiendish bidding. Worst-case scenario: Cora would use the dagger to become the Dark One herself.
Related | Once Upon a Time: Scoop on Dark Snow, Storybrooke’s First Days and the Finale
In a last-ditch effort to save himself (as well as his life, in »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsGinnifer Goodwin
- Once Upon A Time, Ep. 3.10, “The New Neverland” leaves a disappointed taste (From SoundOnSight. 8 December 2013, 8:38 PM, PST)
- ‘Once Upon a Time’: Identity Theft (From Screen Rant. 8 December 2013, 8:03 PM, PST)
- 4 Ways To Rock The 2014 Pantone Color Of The Year With Makeup (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 9:28 AM, PST)
Robert Carlyle (I)
- The top 30 underrated films of 2002 (From Den of Geek. 11 December 2013, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Even More Movies Based on True Events (From FEARnet. 5 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- The top 30 underappreciated films of 1999 (From Den of Geek. 20 November 2013, 7:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan Gets Revenge In Storybrooke (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 6:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan Hatches His Final, Desperate Plan (From HollywoodLife. 1 December 2013, 10:15 PM, PST)
- Once Upon A Time, Ep. 3.09, “Save Henry” catches the show from falling down (From SoundOnSight. 1 December 2013, 7:34 PM, PST)