Warning: The following contains massive spoilers from this Sunday’s episode of ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
This week on Once Upon a Time, Cora and Regina — with The Dark One’s dagger in their possession — set out to breach Gold’s “protected” pawn shop, gain control of Rumplestiltskin and have him do their fiendish bidding. Worst-case scenario: Cora would use the dagger to become the Dark One herself.
Related | Once Upon a Time: Scoop on Dark Snow, Storybrooke’s First Days and the Finale
In a last-ditch effort to save himself (as well as his life, in »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsGinnifer Goodwin
- 'Once Upon a Time' Spoilers: Charming Has Hot New 'Bromance,' Snow Has 'Strain' (From Moviefone. 24 July 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Ginnifer Goodwin Debuts Gray Hair at Comic-Con -- Like the Look?! (From TooFab. 13 July 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Ginnifer Goodwin Debuts Frosted Lavender Hair Color at Comic-Con: See Her Makeover! (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2015, 8:03 AM, PDT)
Robert Carlyle (I)
- The Legend of Barney Thomson review – falling flat on its farce (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 July 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- The Legend Of Barney Thomson, film review: Emma Thompson steals the show in wry comedy (From The Independent. 23 July 2015, 9:45 PM, PDT)
- The Legend of Barney Thomson review – chaotically brutal comedy noir (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Spoilers Dished Out By The Cast At Comic Con,New Clip (From OnTheFlix. 19 July 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon a Time' Spoilers on Merida's Arrival in Season 5 (From Moviefone. 13 July 2015, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ Previews Merida from ‘Brave,’ Dark Swan for Season 5 (From Variety - TV News. 11 July 2015, 11:18 AM, PDT)