We heard late last week that the film’s UK release date has been brought forward a week, which can only be good news.
Ben has already been treated to a thirty-minute preview of Star Trek Into Darkness! And you can read his spoiler-free footage report here.
Attached to screenings of Oz the Great and Powerful over this weekend is this new trailer, giving a slightly more family-friendly, light-hearted feel than the first announcement trailer and the teaser trailer we saw at the end of last year.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Han Solo Firing Proves Studios’ Franchises Don’t Want Directors To Be Storytellers (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Lord & Miller vs. Kasdan & Kennedy: A Fight for the future of our franchise films (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Ron Howard’s ‘Star Wars’: We Debate the New Choice For Lucasfilm’s Han Solo Movie (From Indiewire. 22 June 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Star Trek: Discovery showrunners tease a universe altering choice (From JoBlo. 23 June 2017, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars 9 Story Will Keep Princess Leia's Soul Alive (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2017, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Quark (From Screen Rant. 23 June 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Duncan Jones hopes Netflix project 'Mute' will play in cinemas (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Duncan Jones hopes Netflix project 'Mute' will hit cinemas (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2017, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Cinesite Reteams With Duncan Jones for VFX on Netflix’s ‘Mute’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 April 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)