"I have not come to play with fruit. I just want me magic flute!"
So sayeth the ever-rhyming Irish demon played by Warwick Davis in "Leprechaun in the Hood" (2000) to the lusty cross-dressing Miss Fontaine (Lobo Sebastian). A little later, these two engage in a passionate romp under the sheets during which Miss Fontaine's cries of pain will be mistaken for gasps of orgasmic delight by at least one bewildered passer-by as the Leprechaun claims another victim.
It's astonishingly tasteless, crass and almost (almost) admirably brazen ... which kind of sums up the "Leprechaun" series in its entirety. And that's a pretty impressive entirety — there are six of the damn things in that pot of cinematic gold, after all.
The Leprechaun »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Dove Cameron, Luke Benward, Bex Taylor-Klaus & More Added To Comedy Film ‘Dumplin’ (From Deadline. 21 August 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Now Casting: Join Teen Comedy ‘Dumplin’ + More (From Backstage. 21 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Joel Silver Sued Over Assistant’s Death in Bora Bora (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2017, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Coco Austin Takes Daughter Chanel to Disneyland for the First Time -- See the Adorable Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 August 2017, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Coco Austin Takes Chanel to Disneyland For the First Time, Cuteness Ensues (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Match Game: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three on ABC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 August 2017, 10:23 PM, PDT)
Warwick Davis (I)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi promo art features Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke and more (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Hear what the Porgs from Star Wars: The Last Jedi sound like (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2017, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Adam Driver teases an “unexpected” Kylo Ren development in Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)