This week's episode of "Saturday Night Live" brings back Justin Timberlake as both the host and the musical guest, for his fifth appearance on the show. To commemorate the milestone, Timberlake apparently asked the "SNL" writers to revisit a 1990 skit, "The Five-Timers Club."
On December 8, 1990, Tom Hanks appeared as a host for the fifth time. During his monologue, he held up a card. "The fifth time you do the show is the most special time of all, because you get this," he said. "A membership card in the Five-Timers Club. Come with me... I'm gonna give you a chance to look in on one of the most exclusive clubs in the world."
Looks like tonight's episode will have another meeting of the Five-Timers Club, to welcome Timberlake to its ranks. »
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- 5 Things to Know Before the 2017 Bet Awards (From E! Online. 23 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- The Night Shift Season 4 Premiere Recap: Let's Make a Deal (From TVLine.com. 22 June 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler Revive ‘SNL’ Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters (From Variety - TV News. 22 June 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Woody Allen on Donald Trump: "We have chaos in the capital" (From ScreenDaily. 23 June 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- 27 Pictures of the British Royal Family Dancing Their Butts Off (From Popsugar. 23 June 2017, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Chris Paul Befriends Little Girl with Scoliosis, We Got the Same Doc! (From TMZ. 22 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- 'Spaceballs' at 30: Bill Pullman Says Crew Worried Blue Screen Would Make Them Go Blind (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Tamed Aliens, Harmonic Nuns and a Leather Catsuit: Strange Tales from 1992’s Summer of Cinema (From HeyUGuys. 23 June 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Indie Film Has Saved the Romantic Comedy — These 11 Movies Prove Why (From Indiewire. 22 June 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)