In the April issue of Lucky magazine, the "Modern Family" star, 43, admits she shares a stylist with the 22-year-old, who tends to get first pick when it comes to the "amazing, funky" clothes.
“It was a big evolution in style for me to grow up and say ‘I need to take fashion seriously for my job.’ I have a stylist now, and she’s trying to get me to wear more revealing stuff. She’s Kristen Stewart’s stylist,” Bowen explains to Lucky, who confessed she fluttered her eyelashes at the name drop. “I go there and see all this amazing funky stuff, and I know it’s for her."
Still, Bowen is Ok with it. "If I get K-Stew’s castoffs, that’s all right with me, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- How Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Betrayed Twilight Fans (From TheImproper.com. 30 July 2014, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on His Split From Kristen Stewart: "Sh*t Happens" (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart kiss scandal: 'Who gives a s**t?' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 July 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Why Eric Stonestreet Might Punch Joe Manganiello (For Fun!) (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Why Eric Stonestreet Might Punch Joe Manganiello (For Fun!) (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Why Do Certain Actors on Ensemble Shows Stand Out for Emmy Nominations? (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Supporting Nominees Break Free From Their Best-Known Roles (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 July 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: ‘Family Guy’ Producers on ‘Simpsons’ Crossover and Movie Plans (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2014, 2:02 PM, PDT)