A new story reveals a whole slew of celebrity salaries, including those of the T-Swizzle and the Biebs. So, who brought in more dough in 2012? Drumroll please…
But the real question — all we really care about — is who made more money in 2012. The answer? Taylor — just by a hair!
See if you can swallow this — last year Tay made $57 million. That’s a whole lot of stacks! To put Taylor’s huge year into context, her 2012 salary was more than Channing Tatum, Anne Hathaway, and Sofia Vergara Combined! According to Parade, Taylor’s income is ranked third amongst women in the entertainment business, behind only Oprah and Britney Spears.
We might tease you at times, Taylor, but just keep »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Sofia Richie Speaks Out After Romping Around in Cannes with Scott Disick: We’re ‘Just Homies’ (From PEOPLE.com. 29 May 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Richie Tells Everyone to ''Relax'' About Scott Disick Because They're Just ''Homies'' (From E! Online. 29 May 2017, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- This Streetwear Brand Is Khloe Kardashian and Kanye West-Approved (From E! Online. 29 May 2017, 6:04 AM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol’: Ryan Seacrest Talks Drag After Katy Perry Deal (From Variety - TV News. 28 May 2017, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- Meghan Trainor Brings Lauren Alaina to Tears at ‘Road Less Traveled’ No. 1 Party: ‘Best Surprise Ever’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Love Connection,’ ‘Beat Shazam’ Hand Fox First Thursday Win in a Year (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Wow! Shah Rukh Khan and Brad Pitt to associate? (From Behindwoods. 29 May 2017, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- What! Brad Pitt to collaborate over a film with Shah Rukh Khan? (From BollywoodHungama. 28 May 2017, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- “War Machine Has Brad Pitt Hamming All The Way To Doomsday” – Subhash K Jha Review (From Bollyspice. 28 May 2017, 6:49 PM, PDT)