Now that awards season is over, you would think celebrity news would slow down a bit. Well, come on -- is that ever the case?
There may not have been gowns and tuxedos this week, but there was plenty of other things to focus on.
Like, Rihanna's Instagram. The singer tweeted a Nsfw photo of her behind on March 5, thanking Miuccia for her "custom Prada boots." All we have to say is, Whoa.
And like RiRi, Miley Cyrus took to Twitter to share some news, except she wasn't flashing her assets. After reports surfaced that she was calling off her wedding to Liam Hemsworth -- who was allegedly seen out and about with January Jones -- Cyrus spoke out, slamming the press for spreading lies.
"I am so sick of La," she tweeted. "And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Taylor Swift Has a Major Obsession With Cats—See All of the Adorable Pics! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone and Simon Cowell Do the Als Ice Bucket Challenge, Actress Adorably Nominates Beau "Andrew Gar Field of Dreams" (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Jade Starling, of ’80s Group Pretty Poison, Is Back With Solo Album (From TheImproper.com. 19 August 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
Kim Kardashian West
- Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video Is As Ridiculous As Expected (From TooFab. 19 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Major Leg for Natural Health (From TooFab. 19 August 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Takes Mason Disick on an Adorable Movie Date—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Watch Tom Cruise Take The Ice Bucket Challenge — Over and Over Again (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 August 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Literally Takes One For the Team With His Ice Bucket Challenge (From Popsugar. 19 August 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise To Receive Honor From Japanese Government for Edge Of Tomorrow (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 August 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)