New York, Mar 9: Justin Bieber pulled in a staggering 55 million dollars in 2012, it has been revealed.
According to Parade's "What People Earn" issue, the sum includes album sales, touring and two women's fragrances.
This means the teen superstar made 6,261 dollars an hour last year, the New York Post reported.
The magazine's annual list includes other star salaries, including Bieber's musical contemporary Taylor Swift who made a whopping 57 million dollars, making her the third highest-paid woman in entertainment behind Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears.
Even though Brad Pitt starred in a stinker of a perfume. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- President Obama to Appear on Between Two Ferns (From Vulture. 10 March 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis’ ‘Between Two Ferns’ (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 9:11 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Jason Sudeikis Is Fletch in Fletch Won; Ed Helms to Star in Epic Fail (From Collider.com. 10 March 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss and Other Stars Who Have Publicly Dissed Their Exes (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Style 180! Taylor Swift and Lorde Go From Catholic School Girls to Goth Goddesses (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- 2014's Highest-Paid Musicians: How Much Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake and More Stars Are Making! (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Tops Billboard's 2014 Money Makers (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)