New York, Mar 9: Justin Bieber pulled in a staggering 55 million dollars in 2012, it has been revealed.
According to Parade's "What People Earn" issue, the sum includes album sales, touring and two women's fragrances.
This means the teen superstar made 6,261 dollars an hour last year, the New York Post reported.
The magazine's annual list includes other star salaries, including Bieber's musical contemporary Taylor Swift who made a whopping 57 million dollars, making her the third highest-paid woman in entertainment behind Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears.
Even though Brad Pitt starred in a stinker of a perfume. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber 'to never forget visit to Typhoon Haiyan wrecked Philippines' (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 9:49 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Wows With Sexy Performance At Vs Fashion Show (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 7:58 PM, PST)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance's' Stephen 'tWitch' Boss marries Allison Holker (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 6:57 PM, PST)
- World War Z Sequel Finds Its Director (From GeekTyrant. 11 December 2013)
- Juan Antonio Bayona Will Direct ‘World War Z’ Sequel (From LatinoReview. 10 December 2013, 9:25 PM, PST)
- Brad Pitt’s Plan B to Move From Paramount to New Regency, RatPac (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 7:10 PM, PST)
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes (From EW.com - PopWatch. 10 December 2013, 10:14 PM, PST)
- Karlie Kloss: Taylor Swift Was My Favorite Part Of The Vs Fashion Show (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 8:17 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Flies With the Vs Angels - but Was She a Good Fit? (From Popsugar. 10 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)