New York, Mar 9: Justin Bieber pulled in a staggering 55 million dollars in 2012, it has been revealed.
According to Parade's "What People Earn" issue, the sum includes album sales, touring and two women's fragrances.
This means the teen superstar made 6,261 dollars an hour last year, the New York Post reported.
The magazine's annual list includes other star salaries, including Bieber's musical contemporary Taylor Swift who made a whopping 57 million dollars, making her the third highest-paid woman in entertainment behind Oprah Winfrey and Britney Spears.
Even though Brad Pitt starred in a stinker of a perfume. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Makes His Debut as the Big Bad Wolf, Marvel Releases First Look at Mockingbird Suit + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 22 October 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Sick Hockey Goal ... Seriously, It's Impressive (From TMZ. 22 October 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch: You've Never Seen Brad Pitt Insulted Like This Before (From Movies.com. 23 October 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, Questions About Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston (From National Ledger. 23 October 2014, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Brad Pitt A.K.A. "Bradley Pitts" on 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis (From Thompson on Hollywood. 23 October 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- The History of Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham’s Internet-Born Best Friendship (From Vulture. 23 October 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's Biggest Fear Revealed...and It's Totally Bizarre: Watch! (From E! Online. 23 October 2014, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- Freddie Krueger, Chewbacca Break Up Hollywood Character Brawl (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)