The series returns for a second season debut on Lifetime, March 10, 2013.
"There’s a lot of danger, a lot of intrigue, a lot of sexiness," said Love Hewitt about the upcoming season's 15 new episodes.
Based on the 2010 TV film of the same name, the series follows 'Riley Parks' (Jennifer Love Hewitt), who begins work in a day spa in a local town after her husband abandons her and their children, leaving her in financial debt.
She quickly realizes that the spa gives much more than massages, but works with the parlor's owner in order to keep food on the table. While helping to run the business, she struggles to discreetly balance two lives – a single mother who must provide for her family and »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsJennifer Love Hewitt
- Lilo As Liz? Nicole As Grace? Let’s Look Back At The Worst Biopic Castings, Ever (From TheFabLife - Movies. 5 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brian Hallisay Ready to Introduce Baby (From National Ledger. 30 November 2013, 6:54 AM, PST)
- Maria Kang ‘Fit Mom’ Reveals: Why I Slammed Plus-Sized Models (From HollywoodLife. 27 November 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
Sony Pictures Television [us]
- The Blacklist renewed for a second season (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 4:56 PM, PST)
- AMC Announces The Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon (From DailyDead. 5 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- Last Tango in Halifax producer sells majority stake to French company (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 December 2013, 2:54 AM, PST)
- USA announces premiere dates for 'Psych', 'White Collar,' 'Suits,' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 December 2013, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Khumba’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 3:51 PM, PST)
- The Client List (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 November 2013, 7:23 PM, PDT)