A commenter on IMDb describes Little Witches as being like an R-rated version of Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video but with a horror twist. That’s not entirely inaccurate. Pretty young girls in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms dabble in the dark arts, causing all manner of death, demonic horror, and wanton sluttiness.
It would be very easy to dismiss Little Witches as a direct-to-video knock-off of The Craft because, well, it kind of was. But The Craft didn’t have naked Catholic schoolgirls summoning Satan or A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors’ bad girl Jennifer Rubin and Poltergeist mad munchkin Zelda Rubinstein as devout nuns or David Lynch regular Jack Nance as a doomed priest or a young Clea DuVall getting skewered by the horns of absolute evil.
For the most part, those that remember Little Witches remember it primarily for the T&A »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Britney Spears Sends Her Thanks After Getting Some Unexpected Love at the Rnc (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Celine Dion -- I'd Work with J Lo and Britney, But ... (Video) (From TMZ. 21 July 2016, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Nathaniel Rateliff Rides Song 'S.O.B.' into Long-Deserved Success (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2016, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘Family Guy’ Won’t Do Any More ‘Star Wars’ Parodies, and Here’s Why (From Indiewire. 23 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Family Guy’ Won’t Do Any More ‘Star Wars’ Parodies, and Here’s Why (From Indiewire Television. 23 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Blunt Talk’ Season 2 Teaser: Patrick Stewart Gets His Own Porn Parody (From Indiewire Television. 21 July 2016, 9:49 AM, PDT)
David Lynch (I)
- Where the heart is by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 23 July 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Revival: Release Info Revealed & David Lynch Directing All 18 Episodes (From Indiewire Television. 23 July 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Revival: Release Info Revealed & David Lynch Directing All 18 Episodes (From Indiewire. 23 July 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)