A commenter on IMDb describes Little Witches as being like an R-rated version of Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video but with a horror twist. That’s not entirely inaccurate. Pretty young girls in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms dabble in the dark arts, causing all manner of death, demonic horror, and wanton sluttiness.
It would be very easy to dismiss Little Witches as a direct-to-video knock-off of The Craft because, well, it kind of was. But The Craft didn’t have naked Catholic schoolgirls summoning Satan or A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors’ bad girl Jennifer Rubin and Poltergeist mad munchkin Zelda Rubinstein as devout nuns or David Lynch regular Jack Nance as a doomed priest or a young Clea DuVall getting skewered by the horns of absolute evil.
For the most part, those that remember Little Witches remember it primarily for the T&A »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- From Batman to Say Anything: Proof Frozen's 'Let It Go' Works with Any Movie (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 12 March 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Is a Texas-Loving Hot Mess! (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Inside Stacy Keibler's Surprise Wedding (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Cosmos’s Ratings Not Stellar On Sunday Night (From TVovermind.com. 11 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Cosmos’ Premiere Draws 8.5 Million Viewers on Fox Nets (From Variety - TV News. 10 March 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
David Lynch (I)
- These 7 Fun Videos Parody, Spoof and Remix ‘True Detective’ (From FEARnet. 12 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Clueless: What the cast did after hit teen comedy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Without Theatres: ‘Mon oncle d’Amérique’ reveals Resnais, the film critic (From SoundOnSight. 9 March 2014, 9:56 PM, PDT)