A commenter on IMDb describes Little Witches as being like an R-rated version of Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video but with a horror twist. That’s not entirely inaccurate. Pretty young girls in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms dabble in the dark arts, causing all manner of death, demonic horror, and wanton sluttiness.
It would be very easy to dismiss Little Witches as a direct-to-video knock-off of The Craft because, well, it kind of was. But The Craft didn’t have naked Catholic schoolgirls summoning Satan or A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors’ bad girl Jennifer Rubin and Poltergeist mad munchkin Zelda Rubinstein as devout nuns or David Lynch regular Jack Nance as a doomed priest or a young Clea DuVall getting skewered by the horns of absolute evil.
For the most part, those that remember Little Witches remember it primarily for the T&A »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Beach Pic of Mini-Me Daughter Maddie -- She's So Big Now! (From TooFab. 30 June 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Iggy Azalea on Blaming Britney for Song Flop: ‘I Don’t Have to Suck the Woman’s Asshole 24/7, Do I?’ [Updated] (From Vulture. 30 June 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Shades Iggy Azalea and Her Canceled Tour With a Single, Perfect Tweet (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- Film Face-off: 'Ted 2' vs 'Ted' (From Movies.com. 29 June 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Ted 2 Review: Oh No They Didn’t (From TheHDRoom. 29 June 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Preview: As TV and Hosts Take Over, 'Star Wars' and 'Hunger Games' Make Splash (From Indiewire Television. 29 June 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
David Lynch (I)
- ‘True Detective 2×02: Night Finds You’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 29 June 2015, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Kyle MacLachlan talks Twin Peaks revival: “It’s going to be amazing” (From Flickeringmyth. 27 June 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks, Ep. 2.15, “Slaves And Masters”: How I won the war (From SoundOnSight. 26 June 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)