A commenter on IMDb describes Little Witches as being like an R-rated version of Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” music video but with a horror twist. That’s not entirely inaccurate. Pretty young girls in Catholic schoolgirl uniforms dabble in the dark arts, causing all manner of death, demonic horror, and wanton sluttiness.
It would be very easy to dismiss Little Witches as a direct-to-video knock-off of The Craft because, well, it kind of was. But The Craft didn’t have naked Catholic schoolgirls summoning Satan or A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors’ bad girl Jennifer Rubin and Poltergeist mad munchkin Zelda Rubinstein as devout nuns or David Lynch regular Jack Nance as a doomed priest or a young Clea DuVall getting skewered by the horns of absolute evil.
For the most part, those that remember Little Witches remember it primarily for the T&A »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Miley Cyrus Tweets Funny Photos of Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears—See Here! (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Works Up a Sweat Ahead of Her Vegas Debut (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez - Engagement Ring, Marriage? (From National Ledger. 21 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Family Guy: 2012-13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2013, 2:37 AM, PDT)
- The Cleveland Show: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2013, 2:28 AM, PDT)
- The Cleveland Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2013, 7:39 PM, PDT)
David Lynch (I)
- The Man All Your Friends Will Be Telling You About Very Soon (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale (From Moviefone. 21 May 2013, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Film News: ‘David Lynch Swerves’ Author Martha P. Nochimson on Indie Outlook (From HollywoodChicago.com. 20 May 2013, 6:41 AM, PDT)