Ben may have harmed his marriage when he directed the Oscar-winning film ‘Argo’ because the time he spent away from Jennifer and their kids allegedly drove a wedge in their relationship. Are they heading for a divorce? Read on for all the details!
Ben Affleck‘s marriage to Jennifer Garner may be on the rocks. According to a new report, the couple grew further apart while Ben was overseas directing the Oscar-winning film Argo. He have inadvertently aired their secret when accepting the Oscar.
According to Ok! Magazine, Jen, 40, was upset at Ben, 40, for not wanting she and their three children to visit him on the Argo set in Iran.
Ben Doesn’t Want Jen And The Kids To Visit The Set
“Jen wanted to bring the kids to visit him that summer, and he said no,” a source told the publication. “This turned into a very big rift because »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Concept Art for ‘Justice League’ With First Look of The Flash Costume (From LatinoReview. 28 June 2016, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- New concept art from Justice League features the full team (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2016, 2:12 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2016, 1:15 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Garner (I)
- What DC/Warner Bros has Gotten Right Before Marvel Has (From LatinoReview. 27 June 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner Chats With a Couple of Male Churchgoers During a Sunny Sunday Outing (From Popsugar. 26 June 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Lois Lane and Alfred are ‘In the Shadow of Gods’ in new Batman v Superman featurette (From Flickeringmyth. 27 June 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- New digital artwork for Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2016, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck May Have Passed Up The Chance To Helm Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)