It looks like that Seth MacFarlane joke about George Clooney dating the single ladies may have come off a bit awkward for his current flame Stacy Keibler. Sources tell Us Weekly that a split is in the future for these two lovebirds, and a main reason is because of their age difference.
"They have little in common," a source tells the site. "She likes to go out and have fun. She's been feeling the age difference." With another source adding, "The end is near. It's a matter of time."
Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 33, have been dating since July 11. The two have been up and down the red carpet together, but only time will tell what the future holds.
What do you think about this latest rumor? Comment below.
Follow Stephanie Webber on Twitter: @rosewebber
- Stephanie Webber
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Movie News: First Look at Keanu Reeves as Hitman 'John Wick;' Shailene Woodley in 'White Bird in a Blizzard' Trailer (From Movies.com. 22 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Wants to Get Married Again (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney's Ex Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Will Emmy-Winner 'Cosmos' Be Back? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 22 August 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Ted 2 Is Bringing Back A Key Supporting Player (From Cinema Blend. 22 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Bullock, Jeong, Warburton, Kebbell (From Dark Horizons. 21 August 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Stacy Keibler Welcomes Baby Girl with Hubby Jared Pobre -- Find Out Her Name! (From TooFab. 22 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth to a Baby Girl! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Stacy Keibler Welcomes a Baby Girl - Find Out Her Name! (From Popsugar. 22 August 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)