It looks like that Seth MacFarlane joke about George Clooney dating the single ladies may have come off a bit awkward for his current flame Stacy Keibler. Sources tell Us Weekly that a split is in the future for these two lovebirds, and a main reason is because of their age difference.
"They have little in common," a source tells the site. "She likes to go out and have fun. She's been feeling the age difference." With another source adding, "The end is near. It's a matter of time."
Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 33, have been dating since July 11. The two have been up and down the red carpet together, but only time will tell what the future holds.
What do you think about this latest rumor? Comment below.
Follow Stephanie Webber on Twitter: @rosewebber
- Stephanie Webber
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Shareholders Quiz Time Warner Chief On Political Ties And Gun Coverage (From Deadline TV. 23 May 2013, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Nebraska: Cannes Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 May 2013, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Three Kings (From Sky Movies. 23 May 2013, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Noah Baumbach’s While We’re Young (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2013, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Woohoo! 'Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried Stars in While We’Re Young; Gael Garcia Bernal to Lead Jon Stewart’s Directorial Debut, Rosewater; Paddy Considine Considers Child 44 (From Collider.com. 23 May 2013, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Stumbles as Stacy Keibler Looks Into Rom-Coms (From Popsugar. 23 May 2013, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Relationship Secret - Space? (From National Ledger. 15 May 2013, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Bethenny Frankel and Shay Mitchell Work Out Together in NYC (From Us Weekly. 15 May 2013, 9:26 AM, PDT)