The pregnant reality star hasn’t slowed down her traveling routine since finding out she was expecting, but experts reveal to HollywoodLife.com Exclusively why traveling on such long flights could be harmful for her pregnancy!
Kim Kardashian is still enjoying her jet-setting lifestyle in her second trimester — she and boyfriend Kanye West flew to Rio de Genero in February, and they attended Paris Fashion Week the first week of March — but while flying is technically allowed by doctors until the last month of pregnancy, Kim’s hectic traveling schedule could be taking a toll on her pregnancy health.
On a long flight back from Paris to Los Angeles, Kim started to feel sick and was worried something was seriously wrong with her pregnancy. Sources told Page Six Kim was afraid she could be suffering from a miscarriage. Luckily everything turned out fine for mom and baby, but doctors warned »
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Is Still on "Incredibly Long Journey" to Recovery After Paris Robbery: "That S--t F--ks You Up" (From E! Online. 26 March 2017, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- Inside Kim Kardashian's Inner Circle: See the Family, Friends and Glam Squad That Always Have the Reality Star's Back (From E! Online. 26 March 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Compare Stalker Stories on Keeping Up with the Kardashians (From TVovermind.com. 26 March 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shows Skin in Beige Dress on Date With Kanye West: Inside Their Night Out (From E! Online. 26 March 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Sia Jams With ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets (From ET Canada. 25 March 2017, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Kendall Jenner and Kanye West Show Support for Dave Chappelle, Drake Celebrates 'More Life' in London! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 1:53 PM, PDT)