The pregnant reality star hasn’t slowed down her traveling routine since finding out she was expecting, but experts reveal to HollywoodLife.com Exclusively why traveling on such long flights could be harmful for her pregnancy!
Kim Kardashian is still enjoying her jet-setting lifestyle in her second trimester — she and boyfriend Kanye West flew to Rio de Genero in February, and they attended Paris Fashion Week the first week of March — but while flying is technically allowed by doctors until the last month of pregnancy, Kim’s hectic traveling schedule could be taking a toll on her pregnancy health.
On a long flight back from Paris to Los Angeles, Kim started to feel sick and was worried something was seriously wrong with her pregnancy. Sources told Page Six Kim was afraid she could be suffering from a miscarriage. Luckily everything turned out fine for mom and baby, but doctors warned »
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Watch Kim Kardashian Address the Pitfalls of Social Media Before Her Paris Robbery (From E! Online. 23 October 2016, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Apologizes to Kris Jenner with a Pretty Woman Day — Complete with Boot Shopping! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Says She's Been ''Betrayed'' By Caitlyn During Explosive Fight With Kim: ''I've Been F--ked Over on So Many Levels'' (From E! Online. 23 October 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- HollywoodLife Caught Making Up Kim Kardashian Birthday Stories (From GossipCop. 23 October 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West Vows To Boycott Grammys If Frank Ocean Isn’t Nominated (From ET Canada. 23 October 2016, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West Says He Won’t Attend the Grammys If Frank Ocean Isn’t Nominated (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2016, 12:47 PM, PDT)