The pregnant reality star hasn’t slowed down her traveling routine since finding out she was expecting, but experts reveal to HollywoodLife.com Exclusively why traveling on such long flights could be harmful for her pregnancy!
Kim Kardashian is still enjoying her jet-setting lifestyle in her second trimester — she and boyfriend Kanye West flew to Rio de Genero in February, and they attended Paris Fashion Week the first week of March — but while flying is technically allowed by doctors until the last month of pregnancy, Kim’s hectic traveling schedule could be taking a toll on her pregnancy health.
On a long flight back from Paris to Los Angeles, Kim started to feel sick and was worried something was seriously wrong with her pregnancy. Sources told Page Six Kim was afraid she could be suffering from a miscarriage. Luckily everything turned out fine for mom and baby, but doctors warned »
- Hollywood Life Staff
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- 8 Dogs Who Rock the Athleisure Trend Better Than the Kardashians (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- DeMario Jackson Relates to Kim Kardashian After Bachelor in Paradise Scandal — but Vows 'No More Reality TV for Me!' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Apologizes To Fans For Defending Jeffree Star (From Uinterview. 17 August 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- A Sweet, Somewhat Hilarious History of Celebrity Couples at the MTV VMAs (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Jay-z Allegedly Never Wanted Kanye West To Become Famous: He ‘Was Gonna Put Him On The Shelf’ (From HollywoodLife. 17 August 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian ‘Really Hurt’ That She’s Being Blamed For Kanye West & Jay-z Feud (From HollywoodLife. 16 August 2017, 7:58 PM, PDT)