Of all Hollywood celebrities you might peg for being conspiracy-theory-buying alien chaser, Russell Crowe would not be high on the list. David Arquette? Maybe. Andy Dick? Most def. Tom Cruise? Well, chances are that guy lives in a spaceship. But Russell Crowe does not a believer seem.
Or so we thought, until he uploaded a video to YouTube in which he claims he saw a UFO outside his office window in Sydney. Considering the impressive production value (although, why should we be surprised that the clip looks movie-ready?), we smell the hint of a hoax, but we're not ready to rule it out just yet. Plus, isn't it fun to imagine Crowe, dressed head-to-toe in "Gladiator" armor chasing down the UFO with his sword to the sky?
Okay, maybe that's just us. Take us with you, Russell (just be gentle with that telephone). »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- It really sounds like Batman might be in the 'Doctor Who' Christmas special (From Hitfix. 28 September 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Best Movies to See in October: 'Birth of a Nation,' Stooges Doc and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Queen Sugar: why it's a time travel show for black audiences (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Homer Simpson visits the Sydney Opera House, courtesy of Matt Groening – video (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- Will Luke Evans Return as Dracula in Universal Monsters Universe? (From MovieWeb. 27 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Broken City’ Fraud & Breach Of Contract Suit Settled (From Deadline. 26 September 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
Andy Dick (I)
- Newswire: Candy-asses Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson fought over trailers and Ballers (From The AV Club. 17 August 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- What MTV Classic Needs to Do to Survive (From Rolling Stone. 10 August 2016, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Andy Dick -- So Clean and Sober, I'm a Rehab Spokesperson (From TMZ. 25 July 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)