Of all Hollywood celebrities you might peg for being conspiracy-theory-buying alien chaser, Russell Crowe would not be high on the list. David Arquette? Maybe. Andy Dick? Most def. Tom Cruise? Well, chances are that guy lives in a spaceship. But Russell Crowe does not a believer seem.
Or so we thought, until he uploaded a video to YouTube in which he claims he saw a UFO outside his office window in Sydney. Considering the impressive production value (although, why should we be surprised that the clip looks movie-ready?), we smell the hint of a hoax, but we're not ready to rule it out just yet. Plus, isn't it fun to imagine Crowe, dressed head-to-toe in "Gladiator" armor chasing down the UFO with his sword to the sky?
Okay, maybe that's just us. Take us with you, Russell (just be gentle with that telephone). »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Ross Burden obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- BBFC launches 12A cinema advert (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- BBFC launch 12A cinema advert (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: The Spectacular 'Noah,' the Surprisingly Sweet 'The Other Woman' and More (From Movies.com. 29 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Conjure Up 'Oculus' at Home Before Disc (From Movies.com. 29 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Writer Ari Handel Tells Us What Movie Was Harder to Get Made, 'Noah' or 'The Fountain' (From Movies.com. 28 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
Andy Dick (I)
- Tara Reid Suggests A 'Sharknado' Could Really Happen (From Uinterview. 26 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Chomp on the Foywonder's Sharknado 2: The Second One Review (From Dread Central. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Former 90’s Hip Hop Icon To Make ‘Sharknado 2’ Debut (From Hitfix. 23 July 2014, 9:05 PM, PDT)