Of all Hollywood celebrities you might peg for being conspiracy-theory-buying alien chaser, Russell Crowe would not be high on the list. David Arquette? Maybe. Andy Dick? Most def. Tom Cruise? Well, chances are that guy lives in a spaceship. But Russell Crowe does not a believer seem.
Or so we thought, until he uploaded a video to YouTube in which he claims he saw a UFO outside his office window in Sydney. Considering the impressive production value (although, why should we be surprised that the clip looks movie-ready?), we smell the hint of a hoax, but we're not ready to rule it out just yet. Plus, isn't it fun to imagine Crowe, dressed head-to-toe in "Gladiator" armor chasing down the UFO with his sword to the sky?
Okay, maybe that's just us. Take us with you, Russell (just be gentle with that telephone). »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Watch Tom Cruise Get Killed Off Over And Over In This Darkly Funny Edge Of Tomorrow Supercut (From Cinema Blend. 1 October 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- New "Trafalgar Square" Featurette & Deleted Scene From Edge Of Tomorrow (From ComicBookMovie. 1 October 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Rain Man (From Sky Movies. 1 October 2014, 2:16 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bridge’s Diane Kruger Sets Indies ‘Maryland’ & ‘Sky’ (From Deadline New York. 1 October 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Russell Crowe's Wwi-Set Directorial Debut 'The Water Diviner' Gets First Trailer (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 October 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe’s ‘The Water Diviner’ Gets a Trailer & Poster (From Screen Rant. 1 October 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
Andy Dick (I)
- ‘Annabelle’ Cast Talks Terrible Gifts at Screening (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Sharknado 2: The Second One Hits DVD and Blu-ray this October (From Horror Asylum. 10 September 2014)
- Sharknado 2: The Second One Extended for Blu-ray (From Dread Central. 9 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)