Zero Dark Thirty Extended Cut - watch more funny videos
In this "extended cut" from "Zero Dark Thirty," we're given an insight into what happened before the military unit that eventually captured and killed Osama Bin Laden actually got the job done. As it turns out, there were a lot of homemade sound effects, including the ol' "clip clop." And baiting name-changes. And, oh yes, an adorable puppy. It's true: "Everyone likes a puppy."
Would you have guessed that the guys hot on the trail of America's most wanted terrorist were actually talking baseball cards and pizza toppings? Probably not, if you've seen the flick. And, obviously, Jessica Chastain's hardass CIA agent, Maya, would never have let this sh*t fly, which is why it's a Funny Or Die original instead of the real thing.
Not that we wouldn't watch. We'd totally watch.
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- The Zookeeper’s Wife Movie Review: This Story Celebrates Life in All Forms (From ShockYa. 25 March 2017, 9:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Phillauri’ Review: Anushka Sharma Produces a Bollywood Ghost Story That Falls Short of Its Potential (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Tweetweek: Fantasy Boyfriends, Favorite Seasons, Fabulous Divas (From FilmExperience. 25 March 2017, 4:07 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Jokes About Looking 'Skeletal,' Mocks Body Shamers on Instagram (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Carey Mulligan to Star in BBC Miniseries Directed by S.J. Clarkson (From Women and Hollywood. 22 March 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
"America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back" (1988)
- Chris Brown Ditches Migos Pre-grammy Party As Cops Show (Photos + Video) (From TMZ. 12 February 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- America's Most Wanted Fugitive Sought in 2005 Homicide Posts Wedding Photo on Social Media While on Run (From PEOPLE.com. 28 September 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- We Ranked The Bachelor and The Bachelorette's Biggest Villains Ever: Is Joe Bailey No. 1?! (From E! Online. 18 August 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)