It seems that "The View" is experiencing some behind-the-scenes shake-ups. Joy Behar announced on Friday that she would leave the show after serving as a co-host for 16 years, because she plans to focus on her stand-up comedy and writing a play. Now, reports have surfaced that Elisabeth Hasselbeck may also be leaving "The View."
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right wing. People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed," a source told Us Weekly.
Similar News Items"The View" (1997)
- Everything We Know About Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romance — So Far (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Leslie Jones Says She’s 'Really Looking Forward' to New Edition Tribute at the 2017 Bet Awards (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 June 2017, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Joy Behar: Using Trump as ‘Basis for Your Campaign’ Doesn’t Seem to Be Working for Democrats (From Mediaite - TV. 21 June 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- “The View” Debates Democrats, Republicans And Divided Nation – Watch Video! (From GossipCop. 23 June 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- PopPolitics: Roger Stone, the Link Between Nixon and Trump (Listen) (From Variety - Film News. 12 May 2017, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Allison Janney ‘Feels Sorry’ for White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer: ‘It’s a Difficult Job’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- 11 Women Who Have Left Fox News Shows, From Megyn Kelly to Laurie Dhue (Photos) (From The Wrap. 3 June 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Remember That Time Kathy Griffin Scolded Elisabeth Hasselback For Not Respecting The Office? (From Mediaite - TV. 31 May 2017, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- 'Alien: Covenant': Katherine Waterston on Becoming a Next-Gen Action Hero (From Rolling Stone. 20 May 2017, 7:19 AM, PDT)