It’s been a Paley-filled week for my Notebook, as the 30th Annual PaleyFest continues with casts and creators of your favorite shows speaking on seasons past and episodes to come.
Fortunately, if you can’t make the trip to Los Angeles, you can still watch the panels the following day on Hulu.com and HuluPlus. For more information, visit Paleycenter.org.
In this week’s edition, I empty out some fun from last night’s Parenthood panel, while including intel on the series finale of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and a big question on a possible romantic pairing on The Carrie Diaries. Let’s get to it…
Parenthood While we all wait for a green light for Season 5, Lauren Graham shared her dismay when she realized her ex on Parenthood, Jason Ritter, had been cast opposite her former Gilmore Girls daughter, Alexis Bledel in a new Fox comedy pilot. »
- email@example.com (Jim Halterman)
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- The Interview Made $1 Million on Christmas (From BuzzSugar. 26 December 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Reunite on Christmas Eve (From Popsugar. 26 December 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- The 5 Best New Year's Eve Kisses From Our Favorite TV Shows (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 5:28 PM, PST)
- 'Divergent: Insurgent' New Movie Poster & Trailer (From CineMovie. 27 December 2014, 11:13 PM, PST)
- The Year In Celebrity Feminism (From VH1.com. 26 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Guardians of the Galaxy is film of the year in DS 2014 Reader Awards (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Mike Colter Cast As Luke Cage (From EmpireOnline. 23 December 2014, 1:46 AM, PST)
- ‘The Affair’s’ Maura Tierney Found Her Career ‘Rhythm’ in 1989 Santa Monica Play (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- The odd places It’s A Wonderful Life has turned up (From Den of Geek. 19 December 2014, 6:01 AM, PST)