The actor portrayed mutant villain Azazel in X-Men: First Class but has said that he is unlikely to reprise the role for next year's sequel.
"I don't think I will be back. Initially I was gutted, but then, I remembered I had to get up at two in the morning, I had to be painted red and be slightly out of focus and posed a lot, and that was sort of it. Now I don't have to do that," he told the Irish Independent.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New 'X-men: Apocalypse' IMAX Poster Revealed (From LatinoReview. 4 May 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- New TV Spot For X-men: Apocalypse asks "Who Is He?" (From LatinoReview. 4 May 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse Preview Introduces Ben Hardy as Angel (From MovieWeb. 4 May 2016, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- The Wolverine 3 Casts Former ER Actor Eriq La Salle (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2016, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Former ER Actor Eriq La Salle Joins The Cast Of The Wolverine 3 In An Unspecified Role (From ComicBookMovie. 4 May 2016, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Eriq Lasalle Joins Cast of ‘Wolverine 3’ (From Variety - Film News. 4 May 2016, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- X-Men: Apocalypse Actor Evan Peters Talks ABout That Quicksilver/Magneto Reveal (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2016, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Angel gets an X-Men: Apocalypse character promo (From Flickeringmyth. 4 May 2016, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Arnaud Desplechin, Michel Hazanavicius, and Michael Fassbender Secure New Projects (From The Film Stage. 4 May 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)