The actor portrayed mutant villain Azazel in X-Men: First Class but has said that he is unlikely to reprise the role for next year's sequel.
"I don't think I will be back. Initially I was gutted, but then, I remembered I had to get up at two in the morning, I had to be painted red and be slightly out of focus and posed a lot, and that was sort of it. Now I don't have to do that," he told the Irish Independent.
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Darren Aronofsky Not Planning Wedding, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 22 September 2017, 12:42 AM, PDT)
- A Quick Guide to All the Biblical References in Mother! (From BuzzSugar. 21 September 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Darren Aronofsky Responds To ‘F’ CinemaScore For ‘Mother!’ (From ET Canada. 21 September 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy Was Wanted as Young Wolverine in Discarded X-Men Prequel (From MovieWeb. 21 September 2017, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Young Wolverine Movie Almost Featured Tom Hardy (From We Got This Covered. 21 September 2017, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Wolverine Reboot Is Possible Says Fox CEO (From MovieWeb. 20 September 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- ‘Narcos’ Star Matias Varela Inks With ICM Partners (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Original Colossus actor returning for X-Men: Dark Phoenix (From Flickeringmyth. 20 September 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Vikander Slays as Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Official Trailer -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 8:13 AM, PDT)