Tina Fey has explained why she will never agree to hosting the Academy Awards.
The 30 Rock star made headlines last month for saying there is "no way" she would ever helm the Oscars, despite many calls in the press for her and Amy Poehler to host next year.
Fey opened up further about her reluctance to oversee an Oscars ceremony while promoting her new film Admission on Today.
"I'm happy to be able to say, 'No, thank you!'... It's just so hard, it's super hard," she explained.
The former Saturday Night Live castmember went on to joke that there are also fashion complications that would make hosting the Oscars rougher for a woman.
"For a woman, the number of dresses you have to try on and the amount of tricep dips, forget it," Fey teased.
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Justin Bieber's New Comedy Central Roast Promo Parodies That Infamous Calvin Klein Ad (From PEOPLE.com. 4 March 2015, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Here's What 'X-Men' Would Be Like as Directed by Wes Anderson (From FirstShowing.net. 4 March 2015, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Watch: 'Saturday Night Live' Renovates Mr. Grey's Playroom for Dakota Johnson in Unaired Sketch (From Indiewire. 4 March 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Tina Fey's Weird and Winsome Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Channels Liz Lemon and Leslie Knope (From Village Voice. 3 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2015, 6:11 PM, PST)
- What Makes Ellie Kemper 'Really Angry'? (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- New Poster for Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out Is Here (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 4 March 2015, 2:49 PM, PST)
- Mindy Kaling Dishes on Her TV Pregnancy - and Playing 'Disgust' in a Pixar Movie (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2015, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Adam Scott, David Koechner Join Legendary’s Horror Comedy ‘Krampus’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 3 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)