It's down to the final five contestants on "The Biggest Loser," and emotions run high as a red-line weigh-in looms before the live finale. In a rare moment, stoic trainer Bob Harper actually breaks down in tears during a private talk with Jeff, and Zap2it has your first look at the intense exchange.
During the last chance workout, Bob pulls Jeff outside for a heart-to-heart. "I can't believe I'm doing this right now, but you really affected me this season," Bob tells Jeff. "There was just something in your story that really touched me. And I never want you to go back to that person that I saw in that video yesterday. He broke my heart, and I've not been able to quit thinking about him."
Bob is referring to footage of 24-year-old Jeff at home before arriving at the "Biggest Loser" ranch. At 388 pounds, he would lay around »
Similar News ItemsBob Harper (II)
- "The Biggest Loser: Glory Days" Finale -- See the Incredible Weight Loss Pics! (From TooFab. 30 January 2015, 6:45 AM, PST)
- 'The Biggest Loser' Recap: Who Will Make the Final Three? (From BuddyTV. 22 January 2015, 11:01 AM, PST)
- 'The Biggest Loser' Recap: The Biggest Comeback Ever (From BuddyTV. 15 January 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 May 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- CBS Orders ‘The Briefcase’ Reality Series From ‘Biggest Loser’ Creator (From The Wrap. 28 April 2015, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- CBS Sets ‘The Briefcase’ Reality Series From ‘The Biggest Loser’ Creator (From Deadline TV. 28 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)