Christopher Nolan’s next film will officially be Interstellar, the ambitious sounding science fiction movie about the existence wormholes and time travel that has been written for the screen by his brother Jonathan Nolan (Memento, The Prestige, The Dark Knight Rises).
Paramount and Warner Bros have just announced it’ll be released on November 7th, 2014 in theatres and IMAX, in a rare joint venture for the rival juggernaut film studios.
A deal for Chris Nolan to direct his brother’s script was said to be close two months ago and had already been in the pipeline in late 2012, but was continuously delayed as Warner Bros (where Chris is firmly at home after Inception and his Batman trilogy) and Paramount Pictures (who own the script and had struggled to get the movie off the ground for years) tried to thrash out a financial deal that worked for both of them. Thankfully »
- Matt Holmes
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- The Week in Star Wars – New footage from The Force Awakens, major character returning for Episode VIII, J.J promises less lens flare and more (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 2:42 AM, PST)
- Bridge of Spies review – cold war, warm wit (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 November 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Mad Max' Black Friday Parody, Kevin Smith On Everything Wrong With 'Star Wars' and More (From Movies.com. 27 November 2015, 9:30 PM, PST)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- 5 Great Movies Coming To Amazon Prime In December (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2015, 9:29 AM, PST)
- Dennis O’Neil and Patsy Walker: Reunited! (From Comicmix. 26 November 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Remaking Memento, the Mummy and more: a Hollywood insider reveals all (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 November 2015, 10:21 AM, PST)
- The Week in Movies – first Captain America: Civil War trailer, Major Star Wars: Episode VIII spoiler, Batman v Superman details revealed? and much more… (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 8:09 AM, PST)
- New international trailer for The Revenant (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)
- A first crack at SAG predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 November 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)