Sean had to put his entire life on hold to date the gorgeous women that were throwing themselves at him on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ but it appears it came with a pretty price tag — do you think Sean was overpaid?
According to Reality Steve, Sean was paid somewhere between $75K and $90K for the few months of filming. Not to mention, he is now going to be on Dancing with the Stars and he will get a lot of other opportunities to make money now that he’s gotten some fame.
But can you believe that Emily Maynard made more than double that for being »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Stacy Keibler Is Married! (From E! Online. 8 March 2014, 7:37 PM, PST)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Jason Derulo Kicking Off New Season of Dancing With the Stars With Live Performance (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 5:44 PM, PST)
"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Countdown to the 'Bachelor' finale: Juan Pablo and Clare find their potential wedding song -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 8 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Countdown to the 'Bachelor' finale: Chris Harrison, Juan Pablo disagree on why Andi left -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Juan Pablo Galavis Defends R-Word Joke, Tells People to "Open Your Mind" and "Learn Culture" (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 5:06 AM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- The Bachelor 18.10: “Women Tell All” Recap (From TVovermind.com. 4 March 2014, 4:40 AM, PST)
- Andi Dorfman Rumored To Be Next '.Bachelorette'. Star (From Uinterview. 25 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: The Hometown Visits and a Difficult Goodbye (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2014, 5:50 AM, PST)