Will "Parenthood" be renewed for Season 5? At the NBC series' PaleyFest panel on March 7, creator Jason Katims told HuffPost TV that he feels "really optimistic" that the Braverman clan will return -- and judging by the packed auditorium at Los Angeles' Saban Theatre, the show's fans are as loyal and vocal as ever.
"Everybody at the network has been so positive about the show and I think that they are fans of the show themselves and they really, creatively, loved the direction it went this year, so that’s really good," Katims said on the Paley red carpet. "I also know that the ratings are not what anybody would dream for them to be, but they’re definitely moving in the right direction for us and for the network. We’re pretty happy there too. So I’m hopeful."
The underrated series is known for its tearjerking tendencies (the theater's »
- Laura Prudom
Similar News ItemsErika Christensen
- Parenthood, Ep. 5.13, “Jump Ball” frustrates with struggling season-long arc (From SoundOnSight. 16 January 2014, 10:18 PM, PST)
- Parenthood, Ep. 5.11, “Promises” spotlights the underappreciated Ray Romano (From SoundOnSight. 3 January 2014, 6:21 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Community 'Toons Up, ABC Eyes New Shonda Drama, Game Night Stars and More (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- InsideTV Podcast: Brice from 'Survivor' slams the Beauty tribe (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Preview Video for Bates Motel Episode 202 (From DailyDead. 4 March 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Reign's Wedding Day Is Here! Amy Brenneman Previews Her Debut: "French Court Has Gone to Hell" (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- 'Reign': Amy Brenneman's mother to Mary Queen of Scots arrives to 'whip everyone into shape' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 March 2014, 5:15 AM, PST)
- “Scandal” 311 Recap: “Ride, Sally, Ride” (From The Backlot. 28 February 2014, 9:01 AM, PST)