News Louisa Mellor 8 Mar 2013 - 07:49
Peter Davison has said a few words on whether Doctors past will be making an appearance in the 50th anniversary special...
Monday the 18th of March is the date Who producer Caroline Skinner has confirmed the 50th anniversary special will begin filming, and no doubt information as to location and guest stars will begin to filter through when it does. That said, the team is particularly adept at keeping secrets (including, remember, the genuinely surprising reveal of Jenna-Louise Coleman's role in Asylum of the Daleks which wonderfully made it to the screen intact despite the episode having been seen by hundreds of journos and fans), so don't expect to know everything before the credits start. Indeed, why would you want to?
One thing people do seem very keen on knowing though, is how much truth there is to the persistent 'Eleven Doctors' 50th anniversary special rumours. »
Similar News ItemsDavid Tennant (I)
- Are Doctor Who Autographs Too Expensive? (From Kasterborous. 3 March 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Broadchurch,’ Season 2 (From Variety - TV News. 2 March 2015, 7:45 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who: 7 Times The Doctors Dressed Up In Drag (From Obsessed with Film. 2 March 2015, 4:15 AM, PST)
- Series 9 Filming Spoilers: New Alien Revealed? (From Kasterborous. 26 February 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Preview of Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #5 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2015, 1:25 AM, PST)
- Michelle Gomez Returning As ‘Doctor Who’ Nemesis; ‘Texas Rising’ Bowing At Mip-tv (From Deadline TV. 19 February 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
Peter Davison (I)
- New Trailer for Big Finish’s Entropy Plague! (From Kasterborous. 19 February 2015, 9:06 AM, PST)
- 10 Doctor Who Actors Who Have Appeared In Blake’s 7 (From Obsessed with Film. 17 February 2015, 6:55 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who: what does Unit Extinction mean for continuity? (From Den of Geek. 16 February 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)