London, Mar 8: Halle Berry, whose latest movie 'The Call' sees her take on the role of an emergency operator trying to rescue a girl from a serial killer, said that filming the flick has left her emotionally scarred for life.
The 46-year-old actress told the Daily Express that she can never go inside a parking garage alone ever again after making this movie.
She said that it's amazing to realize to what these operator's do and how much responsibility they have and how calm they have to be.
She added that the operators are really the unsung heroes of the city. (Ani) »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Priyanka Chopra Says She Never Had to Audition Before ‘Quantico’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston's Sexy Bed Head, Halle Berry's Crop Top and More Iconic '90s Trends at the Emmys (From E! Online. 18 September 2016, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry: How Spike Lee Gave Her the Opportunity to Break Out From ‘Gorgeous Girl’ Roles (From Indiewire. 16 September 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
The Call (2013/II)
- 45 Movies To Look Forward To Before The End Of 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Is Not To Be Trifled With In First Trailer For Kidnap (From We Got This Covered. 22 August 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kidnap’ Trailer Premiere – Halle Berry as a Mother Who Will Stop at Nothing to Rescue Her Son (From ShadowAndAct. 21 August 2016, 6:49 PM, PDT)