The newest spoiler reveal is that actor Peter Weller ("RoboCop") portrays the character 'Admiral Marcus', the father of 'Carol Marcus' (Alice Eve), and was the former 'First Officer' of the 'U.S.S. Enterprise' under the command of 'Captain Robert April'.
Also, as revealed in the IMAX screening synopsis to follow, 'James T. Kirk' (Chris Pine) will be demoted for violating the 'Prime Directive' on the planet 'Nibiru', for accidentally revealing the existence of the 'Enterprise' to the planet's native population. 'Captain Christopher Pike' (Bruce Greenwood) placed in command of the Enterprise, will see Kirk serving as his first officer and 'Mr. Spock' (Zachary Quinto) transferred to another intergalactic vessel.
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Carrie Fisher’s Role In Star Wars: The Last Jedi Will Remain The Same (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 7:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Cast and Director Curate a Mixtape with Their Favorite Songs — Listen (From Indiewire. 23 March 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Disney’s Han Solo Spinoff Takes Place Over The Course Of Six Years And Will Reveal How The Smuggler Got His Name (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- 13 non-superhero graphic novels you may have missed (From Den of Geek. 13 March 2017, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth at BAFTA’s Ee British Academy Film Awards 2017 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 February 2017, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Cobie Smulders-Noel Clarke comedy secures world sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 31 January 2017, 2:04 AM, PST)
- Vision Returns In Latest Avengers: Infinity War Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Set Photos For Avengers: Infinity War Confirm The Return Of Vision And Scarlet Witch (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Three Empire Awards winners announced (From The Hollywood News. 20 March 2017, 12:45 AM, PDT)