After showing up to the Academy Awards with crutches, KStew is back on her feet and spending quite a lot of time with her former ‘Twilight’ costar. No, we’re not talking about Rob!
Kristen Stewart injured her foot on a piece of glass prior to the Academy Awards, forcing her to hobble down the red carpet on crutches. However, she has reported that she is much better now. With Robert Pattinson gone, she’s clinging onto a new man while she heals. Her long-time friend and sexy costar Taylor Lautner is filling in while RPatz is away!
Kristen may be sad that Rob disappeared to Australia, but she’s got Taylor to keep her company. The friends are finally getting some quality time together. She told Entertainment Weekly, ”It’s been so long since we’ve been in [L.A.] at the same time. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Fka Twigs Attends Mercury Prize Ceremony Sans Robert Pattinson, Debuts "Video Girl" Music Video (From E! Online. 29 October 2014, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on 'Maps to the Stars,' Hollywood Ugliness and Child Actors (Video) (From Moviefone. 29 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- The Voice: Pharrell Williams Makes a Surprising Pick as Knockout Rounds Continue (From PEOPLE.com. 29 October 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- ‘Camp X-Ray’ boasts solid performances and calibrated dramatics (From SoundOnSight. 29 October 2014, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- How Eddie Redmayne Became Stephen Hawking in ‘The Theory of Everything’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Notorious Celebrity Cheaters (From VH1.com. 28 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Godzilla (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 October 2014, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About) (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Want to Turn Into a Movie Werewolf? You’ll Need a Pupal Stage (From FilmSchoolRejects. 22 October 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)