It's the second time in one week that rapper Lil Twist has gotten into a scrape while driving singer Justin Bieber's Fisker Karma. First he was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol for an illegal lane change and ticketed for tinted windows. Now TMZ is reporting that Twist crashed the sports car at a liquor store in Los Angeles.
Twist allegedly crashed the car into poles outside a store in the San Fernando Valley on Tuesday (March 5), damaging the poles and also causing decent damage to the front end of the sports car.
Reportedly, Chris Brown was one of two passengers in the car with Twist when it happened, though his reps have neither confirmed nor denied that.
A little while after the crash, a BMW reportedly pulled into the parking lot and Twist and pals loaded the parts that fell off the Fisker into the BMW, then »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Skrillex Teams Up With Kylie Jenner In New Fashion Ad (From We Got This Covered. 27 September 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards Nominations Announced (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Reveals His Simple Secret For Making It Work With Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 27 September 2016, 6:41 AM, PDT)
The Beach Boys
- Jake Gyllenhaal And Carey Mulligan To Star In Paul Dano’s Directorial Debut ‘Wildlife’ (From Indiewire. 23 September 2016, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- John Stamos Creating New Drama Series About 1980s Soap Operas: 'Boogie Nights in the Soap World' (From PEOPLE.com. 16 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- John Stamos Developing Drama About Daytime Soaps' 1980s Heyday (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2016, 8:08 AM, PDT)