It's a fact of life for an actor/writer/director after doing a movie: Just before the film debuts, you meet with the press and answer questions like, "What was it like to work with Matthew Modine?" and "Before playing a mime, did you meet with any mimes to prepare?" It's a part of the biz, so to speak, and the process is generally unremarkable.
Except when it isn't. Whether the interview becomes awkward, hilarious, charming or weird, it also always becomes magical, as we saw when the Internet exploded this week over Mila Kunis's playful flirtation with a quirky British chap.
Here are the 10 best examples of said junket magic. (You may notice a lack of "Between Two Ferns," which could take up half the list, but we consider those more as "skits" than actual press interviews.)
10. Quentin Tarantino Shuts a Butt Down
Here is an increasingly testy »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- MTV Video Music Awards 2014 to return to Los Angeles (From Hitfix. 23 April 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- MTV's 2014 VMAs to Air Live From Los Angeles Forum (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 April 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Iifa Stomp to bring the Indian flavour to Tampa Bay (From Bollyspice. 22 April 2014, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- David Fincher out of Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs biopic, but… (From SmellsLikeScreenSpirit. 22 April 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Danny Boyle and Leonardo DiCaprio to Team up for Steve Jobs Biopic? (From GeekTyrant. 22 April 2014)
- 10 Batsuits we’d like to see in Batman Vs. Superman and Beyond (From HeyUGuys. 22 April 2014, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen's Engagement Ring -- The New Man Fashion -- Depp And I Wear 'Em! (From TMZ. 23 April 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Contest: Anger Management: Season 3 Blu-ray: Charlie Sheen on FX (From Film-Book. 16 April 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)