It's a fact of life for an actor/writer/director after doing a movie: Just before the film debuts, you meet with the press and answer questions like, "What was it like to work with Matthew Modine?" and "Before playing a mime, did you meet with any mimes to prepare?" It's a part of the biz, so to speak, and the process is generally unremarkable.
Except when it isn't. Whether the interview becomes awkward, hilarious, charming or weird, it also always becomes magical, as we saw when the Internet exploded this week over Mila Kunis's playful flirtation with a quirky British chap.
Here are the 10 best examples of said junket magic. (You may notice a lack of "Between Two Ferns," which could take up half the list, but we consider those more as "skits" than actual press interviews.)
10. Quentin Tarantino Shuts a Butt Down
Here is an increasingly testy »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Harry Connick Jr. Talks Dolphin Tale 2, Balancing His Music and Movie Career, American Idol and His New Album (From Collider.com. 14 September 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Leading contenders for Grammy's Album of the Year (From Hitfix. 12 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele & Matthew Paetz Move In Together (From PEOPLE.com. 11 September 2014)
- Ben Affleck Talks About Batman’s Anger Issues In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Toronto’s 7 Biggest Career Reinventions (From Variety - Film News. 11 September 2014, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Joaquin Phoenix: Oscar veterans hoping for another nomination this year (From Hollywoodnews.com. 11 September 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Sheen Pledges $1k to Stiffed Waiter - Charlie Steps in for LeSean McCoy (From National Ledger. 12 September 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood's Top Doctors: Meet an Oscar Winner's Secret Skin Weapon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Surprisingly Nice Thing Charlie Sheen Did For a Philadelphia Waiter (From PEOPLE.com. 11 September 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)