It's a fact of life for an actor/writer/director after doing a movie: Just before the film debuts, you meet with the press and answer questions like, "What was it like to work with Matthew Modine?" and "Before playing a mime, did you meet with any mimes to prepare?" It's a part of the biz, so to speak, and the process is generally unremarkable.
Except when it isn't. Whether the interview becomes awkward, hilarious, charming or weird, it also always becomes magical, as we saw when the Internet exploded this week over Mila Kunis's playful flirtation with a quirky British chap.
Here are the 10 best examples of said junket magic. (You may notice a lack of "Between Two Ferns," which could take up half the list, but we consider those more as "skits" than actual press interviews.)
10. Quentin Tarantino Shuts a Butt Down
Here is an increasingly testy »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 3 May 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Royal Baby No. 2 Needs a Bff: Here Are 8 Celeb Kids Cool Enough to Hang Out With the Little Princess! (From E! Online. 2 May 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Best Picture Nominee Co-Star Timberlake on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- “The Great Wall” Rises with Matt Damon and Andy Lau (From AsianMoviePulse. 2 May 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Rip ‘Lotr’ cinematographer Andrew Lesnie (From SoundOnSight. 1 May 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Exodus: Gods and Kings Blu-Ray and DVD Featurette and Behind the Scenes Photo (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Michael Sheen: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 1 May 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Batman Facts: 25 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Dark Knight (From Moviefone. 1 May 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Talks Mining Real Life for Her First Movie on the Set of Trainwreck (From Collider.com. 30 April 2015, 8:51 AM, PDT)