TV host Kelly Osbourne suffered a seizure on Thursday (March 7) while taping her E! show, "Fashion Police." Osbourne was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital for treatment.
According to TMZ.com, Osbourne suffered the seizure in the middle of taping and in front of a studio audience. The host had been sitting with Melissa Rivers (who was filling in that day for Osbourne's regular co-host, Giuliana Rancic) when she suddenly mentioned that she did not feel good. Osbourne then fell out of her chair and began shaking.
Reports indicate that a medical professional in the audience assisted immediately, and ambulances arrived within minutes. Sheets shielded Kelly Osbourne from view as she was loaded into the ambulance outside of the E! building. No further updates on her condition are available at this time.
Although seizures are most commonly associated with epilepsy, a wide range of illnesses of varying severity can cause the condition. »
Similar News ItemsGiuliana Rancic
- Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Life After Breast Cancer: "I'm Just So Fortunate" (From E! Online. 6 October 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 10 Red Carpet Interview Fails (From MovieWeb. 24 September 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- All of the Outrageous Moments You May Have Missed From the E! 2017 Emmys Red Carpet (From E! Online. 18 September 2017, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- 'Fashion Police' to End After 2 Decades With Farewell Episode Featuring Joan Rivers (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Lorde Wows the Crowd at Life is Beautiful Festival, Ariana Grande Dances in Hong Kong & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 September 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Eden Sassoon, Kat Von D And Harold Owens To Be Honored At Peggy Albrecht Friendly House Luncheon (From Look to the Stars. 20 September 2017, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Police: Long-Running E! TV Series Ends in November (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 October 2017, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Fashion Police Ending After More than 20 Years with Series Finale Featuring Unseen Footage of Late Joan Rivers (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Fashion Police Cancelled at E!, Will End With Joan Rivers Tribute (From TVLine.com. 18 October 2017, 11:14 AM, PDT)