Kelly, 28, was taping her E! series, "Fashion Police," when she all of a sudden didn't feel well.
Filming stopped and she was given some water. As the cast and crew looked on, she began to experience a seizure, a source close to the star, told Access.
Melissa Rivers - who was guest co-hosting -- was seated next to Kelly and was able to grab her and help bring her to the ground.
A member of the live studio audience, who was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Lynda Carter On New Wonder Woman Costume (From Dark Horizons. 30 August 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman': Lynda Carter Talks New Wonder Woman Costume (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Lynda Carter Shares Her Thoughts On Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman Costume (From ComicBookMovie. 30 August 2014, 3:28 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 30 August 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Giuliana Rancic Does Hilarious Wiz Khalifa Impression While Discussing Amber Rose's Naked MTV VMAs Look—Watch the Clip! (From E! Online. 27 August 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler's Last Show 'Chelsea Lately' for E! Features Stars Galore, Netflix Next (From National Ledger. 27 August 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
"Fashion Police" (2002)
- Joan Rivers Remains Unconscious as Celebrity Friends Send Prayers (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers’ Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: ‘Her Condition Remains Serious’ (From The Wrap. 29 August 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Remains in ‘Serious’ Condition, Says Daughter (From Variety - TV News. 29 August 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)