Kelly, 28, was taping her E! series, "Fashion Police," when she all of a sudden didn't feel well.
Filming stopped and she was given some water. As the cast and crew looked on, she began to experience a seizure, a source close to the star, told Access.
Melissa Rivers - who was guest co-hosting -- was seated next to Kelly and was able to grab her and help bring her to the ground.
A member of the live studio audience, who was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Sanaa Lathan's Diversity Plea (From Access Hollywood. 4 September 2015, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Details (From Access Hollywood. 3 September 2015, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hollywood Today Live’ Launches on La, NY Fox Stations in September (From The Wrap. 2 September 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Osbourne Sends Flowers to Melissa Rivers for Fashion Police Return, Reboot (From Us Weekly. 1 September 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Fashion Police’ Relaunch and Guest Host Margaret Cho Get High Scores on Social Media (From The Wrap. 31 August 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fashion Police’ Returns for Vma Special with New Panel After Casting Shakeup (From Variety - TV News. 31 August 2015, 7:13 PM, PDT)
"Fashion Police" (2002)
- Melissa Rivers Pays Tribute to Joan Rivers on Anniversary of Her Death (From The Wrap. 4 September 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers -- Her Death ... One Year Later (From TMZ. 4 September 2015, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Josh Hutcherson and Other Celebrities Join an Anti Sexual Assault Campaign (From Popsugar. 4 September 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)