Kelly, 28, was taping her E! series, "Fashion Police," when she all of a sudden didn't feel well.
Filming stopped and she was given some water. As the cast and crew looked on, she began to experience a seizure, a source close to the star, told Access.
Melissa Rivers - who was guest co-hosting -- was seated next to Kelly and was able to grab her and help bring her to the ground.
A member of the live studio audience, who was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman: 'We Thought He Was Going to Live Forever' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Stacy Keibler's Secret Mexico Wedding! (From Access Hollywood. 9 March 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Wonders if Jennifer Lawrence is Faking It with Oscars Trip and Fall Act (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Premiere Date Set for Sharknado 2: The Second One; More Celebrity Cameos Revealed (From Dread Central. 8 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Music News - Kelly Osbourne and Pharrell Williams in the Studio? (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 7:02 AM, PST)
- ‘Sharknado 2′ Gets Us Lift-Off Date (From The Hollywood News. 8 March 2014, 1:18 AM, PST)
"Fashion Police" (2002)
- Joan Rivers vs. Miss Piggy Feud: Find Out What Went Wrong—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Kelsey Grammer Is Expecting His Sixth Child (From Popsugar. 5 March 2014, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Elsa Pataky Flaunts Bare Baby Bump After Getting Mocked for Oscar Look (From TooFab. 5 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)