Kelly, 28, was taping her E! series, "Fashion Police," when she all of a sudden didn't feel well.
Filming stopped and she was given some water. As the cast and crew looked on, she began to experience a seizure, a source close to the star, told Access.
Melissa Rivers - who was guest co-hosting -- was seated next to Kelly and was able to grab her and help bring her to the ground.
A member of the live studio audience, who was ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Shia Labeouf Arrested (From Access Hollywood. 9 October 2015, 9:14 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead': New S6 Threat (From Access Hollywood. 9 October 2015, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Candice King On 'Tvd' S7 (From Access Hollywood. 8 October 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Osbourne won't rule out a revival of The Osbournes: 'We'd have to do it a brand new way' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Osbourne won't rule out a revival of The Osbournes: 'We'd have to do it in a brand new way' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Celeb Sightings: Cute Pup Alert! Judy Greer Cuddles for a Cause (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2015, 6:42 AM, PDT)
"Fashion Police" (2002)
- Kate Mara's Space-Inspired Valentino Dress: Love It or Hate It? (From E! Online. 28 September 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Fashion Police Co-Hosts Jokingly Face Off Over Natalie Portman's Outfit—Watch the Hilarious Clip! (From E! Online. 28 September 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Fashion Police Breaks Down All the Emmys Red Carpet Looks: Kerry Washington, Taraji P. Henson and More! (From E! Online. 21 September 2015, 2:36 PM, PDT)