Guy Ritchie is the most likely contender to direct the next James Bond film, according to bookmakers William Hill.
Following the news that Sam Mendes will not return to direct Bond 24, there has been widespread speculation about who could direct next.
Ritchie, who most recently directed Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, was named the 4/1 favourite by William Hill.
Casino Royale director Martin Campbell, who also directed Pierce Brosnan's first Bond outing GoldenEye, was the second favourite with 9/1, while Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg were next in line with 9/1 and 10/1 odds respectively.
The top ten contenders were listed as follows:
> Bond »
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- "Blue Is The Warmest Color" - Nsfw (From SneakPeek. 27 December 2014, 9:10 PM, PST)
- New Who Review – “Last Christmas” (From Comicmix. 26 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Christmas TV movie guide: Thursday, December 25 - Big, Star Trek (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
Robert Downey Jr.
- The Week in Spandex – Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Shazam, The Sinister Six and more (From Flickeringmyth. 27 December 2014, 2:59 AM, PST)
- Is Iron Man 4 closer than we think? (From Flickeringmyth. 27 December 2014, 2:44 AM, PST)
- Entertainers of the Year, An Alternate Take (From FilmExperience. 26 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
James Cameron (I)
- More Images From "Terminator: Genisys" (From SneakPeek. 25 December 2014, 6:07 AM, PST)
- Weta's Letteri On "Avatar" Sequel Ambitions (From Dark Horizons. 24 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
- Visual Effects Guru Weta Digital Says Avatar Sequels Stand As The “Most Ambitious” Projects They’ve Worked On (From We Got This Covered. 23 December 2014, 10:33 AM, PST)