Kate Winslet literally looks better with age and now we all know her secret — Lancôme’s Rénergie Lift Multi-Action line. Watch this stunning new behind-the-scenes video below.
Kate Winset is flawless! Some of it is probably good genes and some of it is her skincare regimen! The Lancôme brand ambassadress is appearing in a new campaign for the Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva-Concentrate, which will launch in April. Watch a video of the shoot right here!
The Reviva-Concentrate is part of the larger Rénergie Lift Multi-Action line of creams and treatments. The luxury line helps “refine, replump and revitalize” the skin. If you’re looking to firm and tone your skin, this line is the best! Lancôme says that you’ll see results in just one week — and that, in one study, 76% of women said their friends and family commented on their skin’s beauty.
The bestselling line is coupled with cutting-edge technology and science. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- 5 Facts About Alan Rickman and His Film ‘A Little Chaos’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 July 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender Is Steve Jobs In New Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 July 2015, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- 'Steve Jobs' Trailer: Watch Michael Fassbender Play the Brilliant Man Who Invented Our Future (From Movies.com. 1 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Dinos and Emotions Feast on Ted (From TheHDRoom. 29 June 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Weekend: Jurassic World Avoids Extinction (From CinemaNerdz. 29 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Sos This Week #13: Why you shouldn’t turn your brain off at the movies (From SoundOnSight. 27 June 2015, 5:08 PM, PDT)
Cover Girl (1944)
- Sports Illustrated's Hannah Davis Strips Down to Skimpy Bikini in Patriotic Shoot—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Here's that Hannibal/RuPaul mash-up you didn't know you needed (From Hitfix. 12 June 2015, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox, Jordana Brewster, Nicole Beharie, Katheryn Winnick and Sandrine Holt Pose Nude in Allure (From E! Online. 16 April 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)