Kate Winslet literally looks better with age and now we all know her secret — Lancôme’s Rénergie Lift Multi-Action line. Watch this stunning new behind-the-scenes video below.
Kate Winset is flawless! Some of it is probably good genes and some of it is her skincare regimen! The Lancôme brand ambassadress is appearing in a new campaign for the Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Reviva-Concentrate, which will launch in April. Watch a video of the shoot right here!
The Reviva-Concentrate is part of the larger Rénergie Lift Multi-Action line of creams and treatments. The luxury line helps “refine, replump and revitalize” the skin. If you’re looking to firm and tone your skin, this line is the best! Lancôme says that you’ll see results in just one week — and that, in one study, 76% of women said their friends and family commented on their skin’s beauty.
The bestselling line is coupled with cutting-edge technology and science. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- Charlize, Emma & More -- See This Week's Best Dressed Stars! (From TooFab. 12 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Divergent sequel Allegiant: Part 1 hires Noah Oppenheim as writer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- The Maze Runner Writer Will Script Divergent Threequel Allegiant – Part 1 (From We Got This Covered. 9 July 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Friday, July 25th (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Day Two (July 25th) Horror Highlights Include The Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, Horns, Everly, The Originals, Wayward Pines, Bates Motel, Tusk, and More (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Walking Dead' will rule TV panels at busy Comic-Con Friday (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 10:21 AM, PDT)
Cover Girl (1944)
- Queen Elizabeth II's most memorable pop-culture appearances (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 June 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- ‘D.O.A.’ shows that one’s perception of everything changes in the face of certain death (From SoundOnSight. 20 June 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Academy's Zoey Deutch cast in lead role of Cover Girl (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 May 2014, 9:51 PM, PDT)