While ABC and the Oscars' producers scramble to find a new host for next year's Academy Awards telecast, possible the funniest man on TV, Emmy Award-winning satirist, comedian, writer, actor Stephen Colbert could deliver the goods as host of the Oscar ceremonies, with the same classy style and wit he demonstrates each night on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report".
With his knowledge and love of TV, movies, comic books, video games and pop culture in general, Colbert, as demonstrated in front of the White House Press Corps and former President George Bush, has the guts to stand up to 'right wing' politics.
What If ...?
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek Stephen Colbert...
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsComedy Central [us]
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Memorial Day Marathons: What's On? (From TVfanatic. 25 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 May 2013, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Women Who've Dumped Me Adaptation Lands at MGM (From MovieWeb. 23 May 2013, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Channels His Inner John Boehner Channeling His Inner Chris Rock (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 May 2013, 8:22 AM, PDT)
"The Colbert Report" (2005)
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- MGM to Adapt Ben Karlin’s Things I’Ve Learned From Women Who’Ve Dumped Me (From Collider.com. 23 May 2013, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- MGM Buys ‘Modern Family’ Producer Ben Karlin’s ‘Things I’ve Learned From Women Who’ve Dumped Me’ (From Deadline New York. 23 May 2013, 1:16 PM, PDT)