"In my opinion, I think it has to be Des," Sean told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, when asked which girl he thinks should be crowned the new "Bachelorette." "I mean, she's America's sweetheart."
When Sean kicked the La-based bridal stylist off of the ABC reality dating series, he said he received a ton of online heat from angry viewers slamming him for making (what they deemed) the wrong decision.
"I got just ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Listen Up, Nick Viall! Jade and Tanner Tolbert Share Advice for the New Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple Jade Tanner and Tanner Tolbert Reveal Why They Joined 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' (From BuddyTV. 25 September 2016, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- How The Bachelor's Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell Celebrated Their One-Year Anniversary in Las Vegas (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Bachelor in Paradise: Season Four Renewal for ABC Reality Dating Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 September 2016, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- Jen Saviano Has "Mixed Emotions" About Nick Viall as The Bachelor on After Paradise (From E! Online. 6 September 2016, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Sworn Enemy Josh Murray Responds to Nick Viall's Bachelor Announcement - Plus More Alums' Reactions (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock Is Expecting a Baby Boy! (From Popsugar. 22 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Bachelorette Stars Desiree Harsock and Chris Siegfried Reveal They're Expecting a Baby Boy (From E! Online. 20 August 2016, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise Twins Pull a Switcheroo on One Guy in the Middle of a Date - and He Doesn't Even Notice (From PEOPLE.com. 9 August 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)