Happy Endings has had a tumultuous Season Three, thrown into bizarre time slots (Sunday at 10? Seriously?), and struggling for viewers. It will have one more chance to save itself when it returns at the end of March. That's the good news. The bad news? Its new time slot is Friday night at 8 Pm Et, which is one of the worst time slots imaginable for a cutting-edge comedy like Happy Endings.
The only thing we can do is watch and support the show, and hope Tptb at ABC (who apparently love the show) will give it another season ... and a proper time slot.
Here's the synopsis for the show's return, "In The Heat of The Noche."
"Brad uses his skills, plus help from the gang, to prop up Chuckles and Huggs after the gym's loopy owner, Terry (guest star David Alan Grier), tells him it may be closing. Meanwhile, Penny and »
Similar News Items"Happy Endings" (2011)
- ‘The Leftovers’: An Oral History of the Finale’s Karaoke Scene, from Damon Lindelof & Justin Theroux (From Indiewire. 20 June 2016, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Leftovers’: An Oral History of the Finale’s Karaoke Scene, from Damon Lindelof & Justin Theroux (From Indiewire Television. 20 June 2016, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Legends Of Tomorrow Adds Minority Report Actor Nick Zano As Steel For Season 2 (From ComicBookMovie. 15 June 2016, 2:14 PM, PDT)
David Alan Grier
- How ‘The Wiz Live!’ and ‘Grease Live!’ Revitalized the TV Musical (Emmy Watch) (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards: 18 Underappreciated Shows That Deserve a Vote (From Variety - TV News. 16 June 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- These shows would make great Emmy nominees (From Hitfix. 14 June 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)