Escape From Earth! Before Cybertron was reborn—Bumblebee lead the Autobots on Earth. In this untold tale, he must take the reigns of command… and he’s got hundreds of rogue Decepticons standing between him and respect!
Last month's Transformers Spotlight on Decepticon icon Megatron was an absolutely fantastic and demonstrated just how great this series of books can be. Can one focusing on the often mocked Bumblebee match up to the previous effort?
Set during the events of Transformers Volume 6, Transformers Spotlight: Bumblebee focuses on the yellow bug's attempts to lead the ragtag group of remaining Autobots on Earth by asking just one question, 'what would Prime do?' His struggles as a leader aren't helped by Prowl who downplays Bumblebee's skills and trying to take charge himself.
It may just be me, but I've always had a hard »
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- ‘Sing Street’ Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Clip: John Carney Talks Casting Two Young Leads (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bourne review (From Den of Geek. 25 July 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Watch the Comic-Con trailer for The Last Ship season 3B (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Adds Onslaught to the Decepticon Line-Up (From Slash Film. 27 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5 First Look at Decepticon Onslaught (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight: Michael Bay Reveals Onslaught (From LatinoReview. 27 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Frank Miller (II)
- Mark Hamill’s Comic Book: The Movie Shows That Luke Skywalker is One of Us (From FilmSchoolRejects. 21 July 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 11 Comic Book Series Announced by Dark Horse (From DailyDead. 20 July 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 15 July 2016, 7:39 PM, PDT)