Presumably, no one wants to call out their own name while in the throes of passion. But unfortunately, the rising popularity of unisex monikers has increased the likelihood of that awkward scenario. Here are some similarly named celebrities who've coupled up in recent years.
Britney Spears' little sis just announced her engagement to her beau of three years. To add to the confusion, Jamie is also the name of Britney and Jamie Lynn's dad.
Twihards and Swift fans found common ground when the pair hooked up for a few months in 2009.
Paris Hilton and Paris Latsis
Both named for the City of Light, the socialite and Greek shipping heir dated for much of 2005 and were briefly engaged.
When Tom and Penelope were an item in the early aughts, we had high hopes for »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Is Naya Rivera Turning Into Kim Kardashian? (From Popsugar. 26 July 2014, 3:06 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Protests ‘Not Me’ After Her New Game App Gets Nasty (From TheImproper.com. 25 July 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Is the Queen of Sexy Swimsuit Snaps (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Social Media Buzz: ‘Lucy’ to Out Muscle ‘Hercules’ at the Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2014, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Reviewing 'Hercules', 'Lucy' & 'Magic in the Moonlight' Plus Some 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Talk (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 July 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- A Guide To Every Philip Seymour Hoffman Movie Streaming on Netflix (From VH1.com. 25 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Get The Look: Celebrity Shopping List (From VH1.com. 26 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Get The Look: Celebrity Shopping List (From BestWeekEver. 26 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Giver' star Brenton Thwaites on how Meryl Streep and Jeff Bridges surprised him (From Hitfix. 25 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)