BBC Three chose to cut out Frankie Boyle's controversial set from the Give It Up Gig for Comic Relief broadcast last night (March 6).
The show was pre-recorded earlier in the evening and during the editing process, Boyle's routine was pulled.
Writing on Twitter after his set, Boyle said: "Was a nice gig at Wembley, and big up Russell Brand – a shot in the arms for addicts everywhere."
Jason Manford used the gig as a chance to poke fun at his recent sex scandal troubles, pointing out that it was ironic to be performing a "comic relief" gig. »
Similar News ItemsRussell Brand
- Katy Perry Recalls 'Sing-Offs' in the Shower With Ex-Boyfriends, Admits to Crying to Her Own Songs (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 August 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- 59 Netflix Titles That Are Disappearing From the Service in August (From BuzzSugar. 27 July 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- London Mayor donates £40,000 to Dalston's iconic Rio Cinema (From ScreenDaily. 27 July 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- This Is How You’ll Know When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Engaged (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Does the Royal Family Have a Last Name? (From Popsugar. 16 August 2017, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- The Queen Ordered Charles and Diana's Divorce and More Dramatic Details You Didn't Know (From Popsugar. 15 August 2017, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Scherzinger Flexible When It Comes To Vacation With Tennis Pro Boyfriend (From TMZ. 18 July 2017, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian, Christina Aguilera and More Stars Celebrate 4th of July: See the Red, White & Blue Fun! (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 July 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Ar Rahman to celebrate 25 Years in music with the “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow” concert in London (From Bollyspice. 13 June 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)