Ladies and gentlemen, here's a first full look at Michael Douglas and Matt Damon in full character! Douglas plays the legendary Liberace while Damon is his young lover, Scott Thorson. The film covers their torrid relationship from 1978 to 1982. This is from director Steven Soderbergh and is supposed to be his farewell film ("Side Effects" was his last theatrical movie, "Behind the Candelabra" will premiere on HBO).
In this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly, Douglas and Damon revealed fun insights into the making of the film.
So what does Damon afraid to show his wife? Here's what the actor said in the interview:
.Every Sunday night, this girl would come to my house and I would stand in my garage and I would hike my boxer briefs up into the crack of my a. and she would give me a spray tan,. explains Damon, who spends plenty of the movie in tiny swimsuits, »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Channing Tatum to Produce, Possibly Star in Former Lifetime Movie Two Kisses For Maddy (From Collider.com. 30 May 2015, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum and Sony to Make ‘Two Kisses for Maddy’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 May 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Best Stories of the Week: Point Break, Doctor Strange, Jonny Quest, Andy Serkis in ‘Star Wars’ & More (From Slash Film. 29 May 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’ Goes to TV (From Slash Film. 29 May 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Patricia Highsmith's Ripley Heads For TV (From EmpireOnline. 27 May 2015, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Mr. Ripley Is Coming To Television (From Dark Horizons. 27 May 2015, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey and Naomi Watts on Gus Van Sant's Sea of Trees (From Cineplex. 29 May 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Stx Entertainment eyes 'Uglydoll' franchise (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Stx Entertainment Plans Uglydoll Film, Launches Family Division (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 28 May 2015, 12:53 PM, PDT)