Los Angeles resident John Terenzio is demanding more than $5 million in a lawsuit quietly filed in San Francisco Superior Court Tuesday.
Al Jazerra announced Jan. 3 that it would pay $500 million for San Francisco-based Current TV.
Terenzio alleges he first brought the idea of the Qatar-owned Al Jazeera’s purchase of Current TV to board member Richard Blum in July, and he expected to be paid if his plan was used. The lawsuit claims Blum was open to the plan, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsAnna Nicole Smith
- Michael Jackson Impersonator Lands King of Pop Role in Lifetime Biopic (From Rolling Stone. 14 January 2017, 6:16 AM, PST)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Turbulent Final Years: Inside Her Shocking Family Feuds (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2016, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Life in the Spotlight: Her Biggest Scandals and Sad Last Years (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2016, 3:30 AM, PST)
Al Gore (I)
- TheWrap Kicks Off Branded Interview Studio, Industry Panel and Activations at Sundance 2017! (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Omarosa Manigault Is Joining Donald Trump’s White House Staff (From PEOPLE.com. 4 January 2017, 12:41 PM, PST)
- ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel Will Open the 2017 Sundance Film Festival (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 4:48 PM, PST)
Current TV [us]
- ‘Just Keep Livin’?’ Trailer: Comedian Jen Kirkman Returns For a Second Netflix Special (From Indiewire. 28 December 2016, 11:44 AM, PST)
- ‘Just Keep Livin’?’ Trailer: Comedian Jen Kirkman Returns For a Second Netflix Special (From Indiewire Television. 28 December 2016, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Pivot TV Shuts Down: Why Participant Media’s Millennial Cable Network Couldn’t Survive (From Indiewire Television. 31 October 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)