James McAvoy is a very busy man. With a firm foothold in geek territory as Charles Xavier in the new X-Men movies, a lead role in Welcome to the Punch and Danny Boyle’s new film Trance he is also tearing up the boards in Macbeth in the West End. As an obvious consequence his name is attached to many projects swirling around in the filmic ether.
During an interview with Getty Images Entertainment to promote new movie Welcome To The Punch he also addressed a number of other projects he’s been linked to including The Crow remake.
He’s revealed: “The X-Men script? It’s in my inbox… I’ve still got to read it. I’m very excited about it but I’ve just been doing so much of this (interviews) and working at night (in Macbeth in London’s West End) so I’m starting work »
Similar News ItemsJames McAvoy
- First 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' TV Spot Rewrites History in Blood (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 7:33 AM, PST)
- Alicia Vikander in Negotiations to Star in Wim Wenders’ ‘Submergence’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 30 November 2015, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Victor Frankenstein has one of the worst opening weekends of all-time (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2015, 6:17 AM, PST)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Here's How Professor X Goes Bald in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2015, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Kevin Bacon to Kill More Graboids In New 'Tremors' TV Show (From Movies.com. 25 November 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Why Anna Paquin Didn't Mind Being Cut From X-Men: Days Of Future Past (From Cinema Blend. 25 November 2015, 3:25 PM, PST)
- What's New in Blu-ray and DVD releases this month? (December 2015) (From JoBlo. 29 November 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Daily | cléo, Rivette, Müller (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 25 November 2015, 12:01 PM, PST)
- Daily | cléo, Rivette, Müller (From Keyframe. 25 November 2015, 12:01 PM, PST)