Having spent vast lengths of his career on the other side of the pond, Tim Roth returns to British cinema for the first time in a decade, teaming up with first film filmmaker Rufus Norris in Broken. We had the pleasure of speaking to Roth ahead of the films March 8 release.
Broken – which won the top prize for Best Film at last years British Independent Film Awards – features Roth as Archie, an inherently caring father of two, who watches on as his daughter Skunk (Eloise Laurence) gets embroiled in a series of dramatic occurrences amongst their neighbours.
Roth speaks about his return to the UK, as well as his wonderful on-screen chemistry with newcomer Laurence – whom he also has high praise for, as the youngster shines in her debut feature film.
Broken is released in UK cinemas tomorrow 8th March.
Iframe Embed for Youtube
The post The HeyUGuys Interview: Tim Roth »
- Stefan Pape
Similar News ItemsTim Roth (I)
- 7 Mouth-Watering Films Quentin Tarantino Almost Made (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe Ranked (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Tim Roth-starring Berlin Fest prize winner ‘600 Millas’ gets a trailer (From SoundOnSight. 22 July 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Burn, Burn, Burn producer joins Bill Kenwright Films (From ScreenDaily. 26 June 2015, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- London Road movie review: the real world’s a stage (From FlickFilosopher. 12 June 2015, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘London Road’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 June 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Meera Syal webchat – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 June 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Hamlet' in Event Cinema first (From ScreenDaily. 23 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- New marketing manager at Sharmill Films (From IF.com.au. 22 June 2015, 9:06 PM, PDT)