Having spent vast lengths of his career on the other side of the pond, Tim Roth returns to British cinema for the first time in a decade, teaming up with first film filmmaker Rufus Norris in Broken. We had the pleasure of speaking to Roth ahead of the films March 8 release.
Broken – which won the top prize for Best Film at last years British Independent Film Awards – features Roth as Archie, an inherently caring father of two, who watches on as his daughter Skunk (Eloise Laurence) gets embroiled in a series of dramatic occurrences amongst their neighbours.
Roth speaks about his return to the UK, as well as his wonderful on-screen chemistry with newcomer Laurence – whom he also has high praise for, as the youngster shines in her debut feature film.
Broken is released in UK cinemas tomorrow 8th March.
Iframe Embed for Youtube
The post The HeyUGuys Interview: Tim Roth »
- Stefan Pape
Similar News ItemsTim Roth (I)
- TWC's Coming Attractions: Oscar 2014 Watch (From Alt Film Guide. 20 May 2013, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Six of the Best Tarantino Scenes (From HeyUGuys. 20 May 2013, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- The Liability – review (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 May 2013, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- The Liability Review (From The Hollywood News. 17 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Liability: World Exclusive Tim Roth Clip (From Obsessed with Film. 7 May 2013, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Downton Abbey' Star Lily James Named Disney's 'Cinderella' (From The Wrap. 30 April 2013, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Aussie box-office gets the staggers (From IF.com.au. 20 May 2013, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- U.K. Agency Curtis Brown Flexes Its Prod’n Muscle (From Variety - Film News. 10 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Musicals hit a deeper note as directors bring serious themes to the stage (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 April 2013, 4:09 PM, PDT)