BBC One's Mayday has steadied itself in the ratings and beat rival ITV drama Lightfields last night.
Tuesday's penultimate edition of the drama, stripped across the week, averaged 4.38 million viewers across the 9pm hour and a 19.3% share.
March's Mayday, which began with over 6 million viewers on Sunday, was dented by ITV's new David Tennant series the following night.
However, ITV couldn't repeat its success as Marchlands sequel Lightfields slumped to 2.54m (11.2%) and 462,000 on +1 for its second episode.
Last week, Lightfields got the better of BBC One's broadcast of Child in our Time.
Fake Britain preceded Mayday on BBC One with 3.91m (17.6%) at 8.30pm, while Simon Cowell food show Food Glorious Food fell to an underwhelming 2.35m (10.5%) and 127,000 on +1.
Meanwhile, Born To Kill? interested 1.31m (5.9%) on 5 (+1: »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell’s New Band Prettymuch Release Debut Single ‘Would You Mind’ (From ET Canada. 21 July 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Is Working On A New Band: What This Means For The Future Of One Direction (From HollywoodLife. 20 July 2017, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Returns To Host ABC’s ‘American Idol’; Keeps ‘Kelly & Ryan’ Gig (From Deadline TV. 20 July 2017, 6:27 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Peak Bake Off? UK's home baking boom soggy bottom (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 July 2017, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Loaded: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 July 2017, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Loaded (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 July 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
David Tennant (I)
- Watch the Comic-Con sneak peek from Disney Xd’s DuckTales (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2017, 2:21 AM, PDT)
- Watch the First Clip From the Star-Studded DuckTales Reboot (From TVGuide - Features. 21 July 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First Clip From the Star-Studded DuckTales Reboot (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 21 July 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)