Now that "Private Practice" is over, how does Kate Walsh fill her time. She makes guest appearance on "Chelsea Lately" for one thing, but that only fills up a little bit of time. Walsh talked about that strange directionless feeling that happens after spending so long on a hit show.
"It’s kind of [like] being out of jail, being out of work," she said. "I was on the show for a long time, it is a little like I’m some sort of criminal."
Interestingly enough, Tina Fey made the same comparison when talking about her life now that "30 Rock" has wrapped. Working in TV must be harsher conditions than most people realize.
Now that she's "out," though, Walsh does plan to do some traveling. She also launched a new scent in her Boyfriend fragrance line. Plus, it's only a matter of time before fans see her again on either »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News ItemsTina Fey
- Sleepy Hollow Wish List: What the Hit Show's Characters Want for Christmas, From Baseball Tickets to Rum! (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler tease their Golden Globes musical opener (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 December 2013, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Debut Off-Key Golden Globes Musical Promo (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- ‘The Sound Of Music Live’ Review: Carrie Underwood Shines As Maria (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More (From TVLine.com. 5 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 9:36 PM, PST)
"Chelsea Lately" (2007)
- Chelsea Handler’s Dramatic Makeover: Chops Off Her Hair — Pics (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 9:28 AM, PST)
- Orlando Bloom Dishes About Drinking With Dwarves While Filming The Hobbit—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 6:02 AM, PST)
- Chelsea Handler Chops Off Her Hair—See the Chelsea Lately Host's New Look! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 10:50 AM, PST)